what gels are you all using?

2»

Comments

• frizzbegonefrizzbegone Posts: 137Registered Users
    tcb naturals light conditioner
    3c
    Relaxer free since '96. TIGI Bed Head Control Freak Shampoo, TIGI Bed Head Foxy Curls condish, Let's Jam Conditioning Gel Extra Hold, IC Tea Tree Instant Moisturizer, and African Royale hot six oil
  • CaleilaniCaleilani Posts: 728Registered Users
    The Proclaim Activator gel is not at all greasy otherwise I wouldn't use it,and it hasn't flaked on me since 2003.I've been a complete natural in high school,in college,and before I had my kids which the youngest is almost 12.So,I don't have any treated or dyed hair.But,what works for one doesn't always work for another.That gel will always be my staple.
    3B-3C, alittle past tailbone length,age:41 years
  • KellKell Posts: 201Registered Users
    ^thanks, Im gonna try it. :D
    J&J Baby Shampoo fugged up my hair! :thumbdown:
  • holly8holly8 Posts: 632Registered Users
    holly8 wrote:
    Aubrey Organics Mandarin Magic jelly -is the gel better than the ic gel and feel different than the ic gel? and does it really contain only natural ingrediants?

I just saw this question; sorry for the late reply. For my hair the AOMM is way better (I've tried both the Fantasia Clear and Blue). Ingredients are all natural and it definitely feels different than the ICF. The closest thing AOMM resembles physically is [buylink=http://www.curlmart.com/Kinky-Curly-Curling-Custard-p-778.html?utm_source=naturallycurly.com&utm_medium=text-link&utm_content=curltalk-post-text&utm_campaign=kinkycurly-curling-custard]Kinky Curly Curling custard[/buylink], but the AOMM performs much better IMO. The [buylink=http://www.curlmart.com/Kinky-Curly-Curling-Custard-p-778.html?utm_source=naturallycurly.com&utm_medium=text-link&utm_content=curltalk-post-text&utm_campaign=kinkycurly-curling-custard]KCCC[/buylink], you use it "wrong" (whatever that means) and you can end up with hair pasted to scalp and neck, stringy jheri curl look, etc. I have used the AOMM in modest and generous amounts (usually over leave-ins) and it never let me down. It's a soft feeling gel when dry, but it gives me 2nd day hair. If I want hyper-defined curls and a "harder" hold, I use Jane Carter Conditon & Sculpt as a leave-in

Thanks.Sorry I didn`t know I got a reply.I bought the AOMM a month ago and its great .Now I have the aubrey B5 design gel and the aubrey natural missst super hold.This spray stinks so much like rubbing alcohol and something else maybe a bug spray.I only use it once.I might have to let my hair dry with the spray on my hair before I go out in public :lol:
    Natural since Jan 2,07
    I did a BC
    Hair type:3C\3B
    Multi-racial hair
    Hair length:Started at neck and ears(in its curly state).In Dec 08 (2 years natural) My hair was somewhere near armpit length with bentonite clay in my hair.

Mission: to obtain healthy hair every day!!

Hair products:homemade products.....

:angel1::love5:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file