We’d like your help getting CurlTalk back on its feet!

By participating on CurlTalk — posting, commenting, liking — in the next few weeks, you will automatically be entered to win amazing prizes.

Our latest winner is Savagegirl!

CurlyCanadian, Bomega and EllaJ have also won wonderful prizes! Will you be next? Post, like, comment, GET ACTIVE and help us get CurlTalk ENERGIZED again!

Learn more!

Memorial Day Sale?

kdcreighkdcreigh Posts: 736Registered Users
Any special curlmart sales this Memorial Day? :wink: :D
YES WE CAN!

kdcreigh 4a and b (who knows?:dontknow:)

Relegated to occasional lurking in order to keep the PJ in check!
:lurk:

/home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fpublic.fotki.com%2Fkdcreigh%2F" class="Popup
PW: natural

Comments

• denisemouniedenisemounie Posts: 255Registered Users
    I second this idea!! :lol:
    4a/4b... at this point, Henna has to be my friend, cause I've tried EVERYTHING else!!

Henna, Afro Detangler, KBB hair cream, Vitamin E oil, Qhemet AOHC, AND no more letting my hair dry curly... darn knots are driving me crazy!!:happy7:

/home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fpublic.fotki.com%2Fdenisemounie%2F" class="Popup
  • GretchenGretchen Administrator Posts: 9,022Administrators, Moderators Administrator
    You got it!

Until midnight EDT tonight, use coupon code MEMORIAL07 for 10% off all your CurlMart favorites!

Gretchen
    NaturallyCurly.com co-founder
    3A

You are beautiful!
    Thanks! :P
    4a/4b... at this point, Henna has to be my friend, cause I've tried EVERYTHING else!!

Henna, Afro Detangler, KBB hair cream, Vitamin E oil, Qhemet AOHC, AND no more letting my hair dry curly... darn knots are driving me crazy!!:happy7:

/home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fpublic.fotki.com%2Fdenisemounie%2F" class="Popup
  • tinicurlydtinicurlyd Posts: 1,053Registered Users
    Whohoo i got the code in my email today! :D Thanks!
    Modified CG-Use Low Poo
    Use Suaves & VO5 Condish For CG-Honey+ Condish=My curls are loving it!
    *Suave gels ( love crunchy gels )*My HGs-Re:coil, Jessicurls , Boots , Loreal Spiral Curl Mousse, Tigi Amp*

*~Show Your True Beauty Cuz Curls Rock!~*
    it appears that the offer coupon is not working correctly. In my shopping cart I have 2 products totaling $46 before tax, shipping and discounts. I enter the code MEMORIAL07 and a discount amount of $1.80 appears under the subtotal line. 10% of $46 is $4.60, not 1.80!!! :? What's going on???? :?:

Thanks,
    Denise

• luvmylocsluvmylocs Posts: 7,578Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    hmm it seems my points and my 10% are both a little off. hmm...gretchen please help!
    a dreamy pisces :fish:
    please recycle, it matters...
    i change lives...through fitness
    i'm more relaxed being natural
  • GretchenGretchen Administrator Posts: 9,022Administrators, Moderators Administrator
    So sorry about the troubles!

Please send specific concerns w/ the coupon or the CurlRewards to shelly@naturallycurly.com.

Gretchen
    3A

You are beautiful!
    I e-mailed Shelly (awaiting her response) actually I think my subtotal is wrong on my order, in addition to my reward points, etc. My 10% is based on the correct subtotal. I think that's the problem. Please help, what should I do? I just got an order confirmation.
    Shelly and I just discussed your email. Everything is correct; she will email you w/ more info.

Our silly cart adds the tax in, like the European way, which confuses things.

Gretchen
    3A

You are beautiful!
    ahh so the subtotal actually includes the tax but not the shipping...got that...now all the numbers add up to me except the rewards points. i'll wait for shelly's e-mail. thanks for being so responsive!! you guys are great :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file