Peach colored lip gloss

RednaturalcurlsRednaturalcurls Registered Users Posts: 1,814 Curl Neophyte
Can anyone recommend a good peach colored lip gloss? I have been hunting for one that is just a soft peach/beige shade and not having much luck. Most of the ones I've seen either are too brown or too orange and the lightest ones have too much pink in them. I am very pale and my makeup colors are neutral to earth tones (peach blush, yellow and apricot eyeshadows) so I would like something that would blend nicely with that. Suggestions?

Also could anyone recommend a light nude/natural lipliner? My problem is my lips don't have much color to them (very pale, very little pink). I need a lipliner to give my lips some type of definition but all the nude liners I have tried so far seem to be too dark on me. Any help would be appreciated.
Hair Type: mix of 3's, growing out an angled bob, color-treated red.
Current products: GVP conditioning balm for co-wash and leave in, Curl Junkie Curls in a Bottle, Pattern Pusha and Garnier Anti-humidity hairspray
Hair idol: Kimberly Schlapman from Little Big Town

Comments

• rouquinnerouquinne Registered Users Posts: 13,737 Curl Connoisseur
    MAC's "Enchantress" lip glass is a lovely peach shade. and look at their "Stripdown" lip pencil. "Test Pattern" was the best neutral pencil they had, bu they discontinued it! :(
    My blog:

http://labellatestarossa.blogspot.ca/

Little Mother of all the Roaches, President-for-Life of the MAC Harlots!
  • RednaturalcurlsRednaturalcurls Registered Users Posts: 1,814 Curl Neophyte
    Do you need a lipliner with the lipglass or can you wear it alone? How does it feel (smooth, goopy)? I have never tried Mac products but I know how much you and others love them so I am definitely interested in trying it out.
    Hair Type: mix of 3's, growing out an angled bob, color-treated red.
    Current products: GVP conditioning balm for co-wash and leave in, Curl Junkie Curls in a Bottle, Pattern Pusha and Garnier Anti-humidity hairspray
    Hair idol: Kimberly Schlapman from Little Big Town
  • rouquinnerouquinne Registered Users Posts: 13,737 Curl Connoisseur
    i wear lipglass on it's own or over lipstick and i only line if i'm wearing lipstick alone.

MAC has several formulations of lipgloss:

lipglass
    lustre glass
    lipglass stain [the summer Tastis]
    lip lacquer

i haven't tried the lustre glass yet, but i do like all my others. they have an incredible colour range!

:D
    My blog:

http://labellatestarossa.blogspot.ca/

Little Mother of all the Roaches, President-for-Life of the MAC Harlots!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file