Chris Bohjalian - Double Bind

xcptnlxcptnl Registered Users Posts: 15,678 Curl Connoisseur
I am a Bohjalian fan and just finished reading his latest - Double Bind. As an author he never lets me down and this was no exception.
Central Massachusetts

One good reason to only maintain a small circle of friends is that three out of four murders are committed by people who know the victim. ~George Carlin~

In regards to Vagazzling: They just want to get into the goods without worrying about getting scratched up by fake crystals. ~spring1onu~

Comments

• razicellirazicelli Registered Users Posts: 139
    I read it back in June. I liked it too. I like his style of writing. I was getting the sense that the "patient" was Lauren rather than the homeless man, but I did NOT anticipate the ending that came. I read "Midwives" 5 yrs ago and read "Buffalo Soldier" last month. I definitely want to read "Trans-Sister Radio" and "Water Witches" at some point (after I get through my queue of current books).

Interestingly enough, I was at the very end of my pregnancy with my second child AND had a midwife when I was reading "Midwives". It didn't scare me in the least (I am a nurse too). Having a Midwife deliver my son was the best decision I ever made (I switched from my OB to a Midwife at 36 wks gestation).

I think "Double Bind" is the best of these 3 books I mentioned. :read2:
    pw: wavehead
    3a/3b, 2b underneath M/Ciii, coarse crown
    HG: CK
    Currently BRHG, SIF

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file