side bangs

snapssnow92snapssnow92 Posts: 170Registered Users
how would side bangs work on 3b hair, would they go crazzzy? i have slight angles now and i would like to maybe get side bangs but who ever i talk to says that they will just curl up more and look rediculus (sp?). id rather not do anything if there is even a chance of that.
~Snaps~

Comments

• ElithiaElithia Posts: 297Registered Users
    Well..the other day I was feeling really crazy and decided that I was going to cut some myself...that was last week and I still haven't decided I hate them. So if you want, I think you should go for it!

But of course, everyone's hair is different. In my case, it's curlier longer, so they have a little bit of ringlet but less shrinking.
    Proudly CG since 8/10/06 - the story of my hair!
    Type: 3a/b, very thick
    Length: almost BSL wet
    Products: Suave coconut conditioner, coconut oil, Totally Twisted gel

Don't forget to be awesome!
  • CurlyQTPieCurlyQTPie Posts: 447Registered Users
    I have them from before and they look fine. I don't really wear them because of the way I part my hair, but sometimes I do and I think they look nice. My bangs are just as curly as the rest of my hair. Not sure how it would look if the hair was curly with straight bangs though.
    3B with some 3a. Fell off but am now back on the CG bandwagon and looking for my HG products.
  • snapssnow92snapssnow92 Posts: 170Registered Users
    not that im allowed to do this but, how did you cut ur bangs Elithia? just wondering but i think my parents would not be happy if i tried.
    ~Snaps~
  • ElithiaElithia Posts: 297Registered Users
    Well, I've been leaving bits down in the front anyway (my hair isn't very long), and so one morning I was looking in the mirror and got a pair of scissors and cut them... idk, it seemed to work. =) and my mother didn't freak out on me so....

I don't know if that's helpful. I'm not very good at explaining. But it worked for me!
    Proudly CG since 8/10/06 - the story of my hair!
    Type: 3a/b, very thick
    Length: almost BSL wet
    Products: Suave coconut conditioner, coconut oil, Totally Twisted gel

Don't forget to be awesome!
  • ShakezulaShakezula Posts: 21Registered Users
    Ha! I did the same thing last week. I wanted those side bangs and I was standing in front of the mirror and thought-what the heck. So i grabbed my scissors and cut. It doesn't look bad and it still looks good curly!
    Shake a Little!!
  • snapssnow92snapssnow92 Posts: 170Registered Users
    i kinda cut my hair today a bit, my parents were like, at least u didnt turn it blue. lol. it looks really good so far, not too different though!
    ~Snaps~

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file