hall of fame

onecurlygirlyonecurlygirly Posts: 106Registered Users
Would it be possible to have a "Hall of Fame" board, in addition to the "Hall of Shame"?
While reading the topic concerning Halle Berry's new hairstyle, on the general hair discussion forum, I was thinking how great it would be to have a place to post all of the nice curly hair comments in the media. Thanks for the site, by the way!
Calvin: People think it must be fun to be a super genius, but they don't realize how hard it is to put up with all the idiots in the world.
Hobbes: Isn't your pants' zipper supposed to be in the front?

Comments

• GretchenGretchen Administrator Posts: 10,840Moderators Curl Virtuoso
    We sometimes post that kind of stuff in Tattle, but you make a good point; I'll talk to Michelle.

Gretchen
    NaturallyCurly.com co-founder
    3A

You are beautiful!
  • onecurlygirlyonecurlygirly Posts: 106Registered Users
    Great! Thanks, Gretchen, for taking the idea into consideration. Sometimes it helps to read those positive curly comments. I think a board like that would be especially helpful to young people, or those who are struggling to accept their natural hair. Hopefully Michelle likes the idea, too. :)
    Calvin: People think it must be fun to be a super genius, but they don't realize how hard it is to put up with all the idiots in the world.
    Hobbes: Isn't your pants' zipper supposed to be in the front?

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file