CurlTalk

Suave Anti frizz curl cream

DarbyDarby Posts: 1,025Registered Users
Anyone try this? Good/bad luck with it? I didn't find it on the product review page.
Darby
PW:curlyhaired

Natural hair color - dark brunette
Fine, thinish hair/3a, 3b

Comments

• xheatherbeexheatherbee Posts: 48Registered Users
    I think there was a pretty lengthy post on it in the Product Review section of the board.

Personally, I love the product. Since I started using it, I've been able to get consistently nice second day hair. Also, if I use a tiny bit on dry hair, I can smooth mid-day or second-day frizzies.
    For I know that my Redeemer lives,
    And He shall stand at last on the earth;
    And after my skin is destroyed, this I know,
    That in my flesh I shall see God,
    Whom I shall see for myself,
    And my eyes shall behold, and not another.
    How my heart yearns within me!
    (Job 19:25-27)
  • laurabeth33laurabeth33 Posts: 1,443Registered Users
    I thought it was really good as well. I was using it in the cooler temps with great success (good clumping, low frizz).
    2b w/ some 3a
    product tester geek
  • newcurlygrlnewcurlygrl Posts: 129Registered Users
    I've been using it for the past few days and have gotten good hair days every time I use it. :D
    ~Melanie~ 2B/C depending on my hair's mood
    Trying to find a routine my hair likes!
    bg433020.jpg[
  • DarbyDarby Posts: 1,025Registered Users
    Just picked some up at Walmart - good price too :)
    I'm having a good hair day today with NO product! I wish this would keep up.
    Darby

• meriellynmeriellyn Posts: 1,135Registered Users
    It was ok for me. Not a miracle but soft hair with not too much frizz. Great for the price. Built up fast on my hair though. :(
    2/f/i, waist length w/ long layers

/home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fpublic.fotki.com%2Fthekittenavenger" class="Popup
    pwd: hair

~a wave in a sea of curls ;)
  • fuzzbucketfuzzbucket Posts: 996Registered Users
    I'm having very good luck with this and it's only been a couple of days. Good definition and low frizz. Plus, you can't beat the price.
    Hair type: 3A/B
    I lurk, therefore, I am.
    My Blog
  • ShakezulaShakezula Posts: 21Registered Users
    This worked great for me and its cheap! I put this in my hair after i shower and have no need for gel. My curls look great with no frizz. I have not used gel in months because this works so well for me.
    Shake a Little!!
  • Aries_jbAries_jb Posts: 1,556Registered Users
    I ended up having to use it as a leave-in because it had NO hold for me. It builds up quickly on my hair as well and at first I thought it came out easily. Nope. It took 2 washes with my shampoo bar and a strong ACV rinse to get it out and I'm still not sure if it's all out. I'm still using it until I finish the tube, but I will not purchase this product again. Too many cons and not enough pros.
    www.myspace.com/littlemonkey0403
    3B that is no longer CG, but still endeavors to have healthy hair by not using sulfates.
  • DarbyDarby Posts: 1,025Registered Users
    I haven't even tried it yet as I've been having really good luck going productless. I sure hope I didn't just jinx myself :)

• lazy loopslazy loops Posts: 8,792Registered Users
    I tried a sample of this but didn't find it did anything other than make my hair soft & feel hydrated. :?