Cetaphil

CanItBeChristineCanItBeChristine Registered Users Posts: 6,343
Does anyone else use this? I've actually been using the generic brand (my drugstore never has the regular!) but it seems to work just as well...I went 20 years with having perfect skin (my friends were always complaining that it wasn't fair when they went through their teenage acne periods and I didn't), but the past couple of years, I've been breaking out so much Tried EVERYTHING and was all set to go to a dermatologist, but I started using Cetaphil and then toning with Witch Hazel and my face is SO SO CLEAR!

I'm due for my period tomorrow, so I should be breaking out, but I'm not!

Just my two cents...I highly recommend this stuff!!!

Comments

• leenieleenie Registered Users Posts: 194
    I use cetaphil too and love it. I'm not sure what, if any, difference it has made in terms of breakouts, but it is so gentle and doesn't bother my sensitive skin at all.

Many people say that it feels like there is a film left behind or something. I'm not sure if they are using it with water or not, but I always use it with water and don't have this problem at all.

Again, it's great for sensitive skin!
    "Decide that you want it more than you are afraid of it" ~ Bill Cosby
  • three rivers curlythree rivers curly Registered Users Posts: 994
    Best stuff I have ever used. I switched around for a while and my skin went crazy. Cetaphil is a must have - the ultimate holy grail!!
    Better everyone think your a fool, than to open your mouth and prove them right.

Perception is not reality.

http://public.fotki.com/hmiklos
  • curlyhockeyfan31curlyhockeyfan31 Registered Users Posts: 40
    I like Cetaphil. I always use it with water unless I am using it as a light moisturizer, in which case I put it on dry skin and wipe off the excess.
    2/3 mix, just below shoulders, fine
    No poo since 11/25/03
    Trader Joe's Nourish Conditioner, Chocolate Lust No-Poo
    Jessicurl Deep Conditioner
    Jessicurl Rockin' Ringlets and Confident Coils

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file