Curly Burly Shampoo Ingredients

TremfanTremfan Registered Users Posts: 9
Since I couldn't find a website to copy and paste the ingredients I took a picture of my bottle.

I have not used any shampoo for almost 2 months and have pretty good luck with how many hair has been turning out BUT lately it has been feeling kind of oily underneath, I did a ACV rinse that seemed to help a bit, I am wondering if this would be something to use a small amount of and be ok?
I just feel I need something to really clean my hair.
Does anything look real bad in it?
I am still not up on what is good or bad really.

dsc00478hd5.jpg

Comments

• memesmemes Registered Users Posts: 785
    If you are trying to go CG you'll want to find something that doesn't include sulfates which are one of the harsher cleansing ingredients. This product has both a sulfate and a mild surfactant (betaine) high on the ingredient list so it's likely to be kind of harsh but we don't really know how high the concentrations are. A lot of people can use sulfate shampoos occasionally with no problem though.

Michelle
    3A, fine but thick, low porosity, low to medium resilience, protein sensitive but not to silk

Favorites: Anything from Curly Kinks...their system is my new holy grail. Still liking Juice Organics Orange and TJ Refresh Conditioners as all purpose co-wash and rinse outs.
  • JuicyTubeJuicyTube Registered Users Posts: 2,369
    It looks fine if you're ok with the sulfate.
    3b-3c CG
  • TremfanTremfan Registered Users Posts: 9
    Thanks for the replies, I am still unsure if I want to use this. I have went nearly 2 months with no sulfates in my hair. I have been using toothpaste with no Sodium laureth/laurel sulfate for the past few months as well because I finally realized that causes canker sores for me and boy is a toothpaste tough to find without that!

The ACV rinse actually made my hair dry and yucky feeling, maybe I used too much, hmm.

Sooo if one uses a sulfate and/or a cone is that what makes one a Modified CG'er?
  • JuicyTubeJuicyTube Registered Users Posts: 2,369
    Yes, or even a non sulfate shampooer.
    3b-3c CG

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file