Asian New to CG

vus_cookievus_cookie Registered Users Posts: 12
Hello

Im new here Im an asian girl with rather thick and curly/wavy hair. I live in malaysia so the products here are limited. Can anyone please recommend a CG condtioner and gel? They have Joico and Redken and some others. Are they any good?

Btw is Joico KPak Reconstruct conditioner good for CG? How about body shop's conditioner range?

Comments

• RedheadedcurlsRedheadedcurls Registered Users Posts: 210
    There are a ton CG friendly co's and gels. It will really depend on your preference and what is available. Some good really inexpensive options are the V05 co's-- the Moisture Milk Strawberries and Cream, Tea Therapy Vanilla Mint, Kiwi Lime, and Vita Burst are all good from this line. Suave also has some- a lot curlies here love the Suave Citrus Smoothie and the aloe one.

As far as gels- LA Looks is good, Biosilk Rock Hard Gelee, a mouse a lot like is Joico Joiwhip. You can always post the ingredients from a product you are eyeing- I recommend posting on the general discussion board- and someone will be able to tell you if it is CG friendly. Good luck! This method has worked wonders for my hair so far!
    3a/3b~Currently: V05 Kiwi Lime/Tea Therapy Vanilla Mint for co wash, Suave Aloe or V05 Strawberries and Cream for co and leave-in, Burts Bees Super Shiny poo, EMBS, CK, re:coil, B&A/LA Looks Sport

PW: curls
  • stellaBabystellaBaby Registered Users Posts: 237
    suave or v05.
    simply cheap.

A lot of people on here lean more to v05 but either way they are both great!
    strickly CG.
    BCed Jan 27,07
    I think my hair type is :pain10: 3c? 3b? eh 4a? hmm idk
    My hair survives on;
    Suave naturals
    Herbal essences set me up gel
    Amla powder
    Other lovies; :laughing8:
    [Vitamins, olive oil, honey, silk peptide powder,vitamin e oil]

event.png
    hairpic.png
    Taken Feb 21,09
    Blogger
    Youtuber
  • vus_cookievus_cookie Registered Users Posts: 12
    hmm dnt know if i can find those here. the place nearby me has joico and i read some good reviews about it from this site. wonder if anyone has tried?

:oops:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file