CurlTalk

Latest and Greatest Deep Treat?

I need to place a CurlMart order for more B&A gel (love that stuff!) and I want to also get a new deep conditioning treatment. I've used [buylink=http://www.curlmart.com/Jessicurl-Weekly-Deep-Conditioning-Treatment-p-106.html?utm_source=naturallycurly.com&utm_medium=text-link&utm_content=curltalk-post-text&utm_campaign=jessicurl-weekly-deep-conditioner-treatment]Jessicurl WDT[/buylink] before, but I'd like to try something new this time. Any suggestions? I'm CG, if that helps.

Comments

• KaiaKaia Posts: 8,815Registered Users
    CJ Deep Fix smells heavenly, but isn't quite as moisturizing as WDT (then again, what is?). Mop Top also has a new DT recently released, but I don't know yet how good it is. You could be our guinea pig. ;)
    *Poster formerly known as Bailey422*

Here's all you have to know about men and women: women are crazy, men are stupid. And the main reason women are crazy is that men are stupid. ~ George Carlin
  • spacegirlspacegirl Posts: 149Registered Users
    I've been eying the Curl Junkie stuff. That Banana one sounds like it might smell extremely yummy. Actually, looking at their products I bet they all smell good. Thanks for the recommendations Bailey!
  • Gemini13Gemini13 Posts: 5,000Registered Users
    I really liked the CJ one (sans protein). WDT didn't do anything for my hair. But I make my own DT- I add about a teaspoon of olive oil and lots of honey to my regular condish.
    Brooklyn, NY

Hair: 3A/B, Underlayer of 2B
    HG products:
    Winter- Giovanni Tea Tree (co-wash) & 50/50 (condish); Curl Junkie Curl Assurance Leave-In; Curls Milkshake & Quenched Curls; Re:coil; BRHG
    Summer: DevaCurl No Poo & OneC; CK; Re:coil; BRHG; Honey!!!

fotki pw= crrrls
  • KaiaKaia Posts: 8,815Registered Users
    spacegirl wrote:
    I've been eying the Curl Junkie stuff. That Banana one sounds like it might smell extremely yummy.

The Hibiscus & Banana stuff smells really good! It's taken me all my willpower not to stick my tongue in the jar to try it. :lol:
    *Poster formerly known as Bailey422*

Here's all you have to know about men and women: women are crazy, men are stupid. And the main reason women are crazy is that men are stupid. ~ George Carlin
  • heavengirl410heavengirl410 Posts: 821Registered Users
    :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: -Bailey- that is too funny, I know exactly what you mean.
  • MerriMerri Posts: 160Registered Users
    I've been using the CJ banana and hibiscus and find it very moisturizing.
    Deciding what to be when I grow up!!!
    Mostly a 3b with thick, dry, frizzy hair. Using Jessicurl CC, re:coil, jessicurl conditioners and Elucence and Curl Junkie