Newbie here....help???

Misscheerios2Misscheerios2 Posts: 1Registered Users
Hello All!

First of all, I've been checking out this site for a while now after accidentally discovering it recently. You guys on here seem so nice and full of advice! I really like this site a lot!

I've got 3b-3c hair (I'm biracial), and I have hair that gets very frizzy and wild if I don't put a ton of heavy products in it. I can also never let it down loose (I always put it in a bun or braid) because it's a huge poof ball when it gets dry. I am a swimmer, and I don't like putting tons and tons of products in my hair...just to let them get into the pool all the time and having to redo my hair with a complicated routine that still doesn't make my hair look or feel good! I'm going to say something you guys will probably hate: I flatiron my hair in the fall and winter (sorry, it's true! please don't be mad!). My hair looks and feels very healthy and long and nice when it's flatironed (I've never chemically processed my hair). But this summer-swimming issue with my hair is big. What products should I use? I would love looser curls or more defined curls, with no frizz and hopefully no poof. Can I make my curls look the way they do when they are wet? I love how they look then!

I've been thinking about trying a few products...what do you think?

C.H.S. [buylink=http://www.curlmart.com/Curly-Hair-Solutions-Curl-Keeper-p-28.html?utm_source=naturallycurly.com&utm_medium=text-link&utm_content=curltalk-post-text&utm_campaign=curly-hair-solutions-curl-keeper]Curl Keeper[/buylink] (and other products)
Matrix Curl life products
Redken Products

Is especially the [buylink=http://www.curlmart.com/Curly-Hair-Solutions-Curl-Keeper-p-28.html?utm_source=naturallycurly.com&utm_medium=text-link&utm_content=curltalk-post-text&utm_campaign=curly-hair-solutions-curl-keeper]Curl Keeper[/buylink] good for 3c hair?

Thank you all SO MUCH for taking the time to read this! Peace. :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file