CurlTalk

LA Looks Sport and BRHG

I now have both of these gels in my possession. :lol: I used the LA Looks Sport yesterday and got great hold, no flakes, BUT no shine. I am going to try the BRHG today because so many of you have this as your HG. But geez, that stuff is expensive-- $12 for 6 oz. I sure hope I don't have to use as much gel as I normally do with this stuff. And unfortunately, neither today or yesterday is a humid day, which is my ultimate test right now.
3a/3b~Currently: V05 Kiwi Lime/Tea Therapy Vanilla Mint for co wash, Suave Aloe or V05 Strawberries and Cream for co and leave-in, Burts Bees Super Shiny poo, EMBS, CK, re:coil, B&A/LA Looks Sport

PW: curls

Comments

• KaiaKaia Posts: 8,815Registered Users
    Definitely go easy on BRHG. I tend to be heavy handed with my products, and learned the hard way with BRHG. It helps me to water it down a bit in my hand or mix it with a lighter gel (that way there's more gel in my hand, but not as concentrated). I have to feel like I've covered every single strand, or I worry I'll end up with a pouffy piece. This is why I should just stick with mousses. :lol:
    *Poster formerly known as Bailey422*

Here's all you have to know about men and women: women are crazy, men are stupid. And the main reason women are crazy is that men are stupid. ~ George Carlin
  • RedheadedcurlsRedheadedcurls Posts: 210Registered Users
    LOL, yep, sounds like me! My entire head must be covered. Maybe I will layer it over a little B&A gel then. Thanks for the heads up.
    3a/3b~Currently: V05 Kiwi Lime/Tea Therapy Vanilla Mint for co wash, Suave Aloe or V05 Strawberries and Cream for co and leave-in, Burts Bees Super Shiny poo, EMBS, CK, re:coil, B&A/LA Looks Sport

PW: curls