So...Anymore Harry Potter Fans Out There?

Libra08Libra08 Posts: 242Registered Users
I absolutely LOVE Harry Potter! I saw Spiderman 3 yesterday, and I loved the preview to the new HP movie. I usually hate the movies, but I'm looking forward to seeing this one! Anybody else love Harry Potter, especially the books?
comic-p.jpg

Comments

• JuicyTubeJuicyTube Posts: 2,369Registered Users
    I am a HUGE fan! I love the books and movies, in fact, I think I started reading the books after I saw the first movie. I can't wait until the Deathly Hollows comes out and Order of the Phoenix! I'm also a Rupert Grint lover. =]
    3b-3c CG
  • Libra08Libra08 Posts: 242Registered Users
    OMG I am in LOVE with Rupert Grint too! But shhhh....don't tell my bf that! I can't believe this is the last book coming out....I've always thought HP would last forever. I can't believe it's coming to an end....
    comic-p.jpg
  • snapssnow92snapssnow92 Posts: 170Registered Users
    AHHH, im definitly obsessed with HP. just look at my avatar! reading the 5th book right now, im on a schedule that ill be done with all 6 by the time the 7th comes out!!!!!!!!!! i LOVE rupert grint too, and dan radcliff (i think he is cuter now than in the 4th movie but rupert is ALWAYS cute!)
    ~Snaps~
    soo what are you guys doing for the new release? I'm planning on going to Borders, Barnes N Nobles, and Books a Million this year for their release parties. I live in Mississippi so there's not much to do.
    comic-p.jpg
    I'm not worrying about release parties. I'm gettin that book and read, read read!
    3b-3c CG
  • EmBemEmBem Posts: 77Registered Users
    -squeal-
    I am like there harry potter queen!
    I went through a "harry potter phase" about two years ago.
    That was crazy.
    I spent so much money on harry potter stuff.
    Hahah.
    NOW, I still love it buck its not as creepy.

---I read the 6th book in 3 days. :D
    3a/3b
    I wish I had the money to spend on Harry Potter stuff. I read the sixth book in one day! Yeah I didn't have much of a life that summer....I think I'm going to take my time reading the 7th one though. I think I'm going to spread it out for a week.
    comic-p.jpg
  • ElithiaElithia Posts: 297Registered Users
    OF COURSE, I LOVE HARRY POTTER! I've been reading it since I was seven years old, I've read the first few books at least a dozen times...the later ones, about half that. I don't know about the movies, they're cool but they're just not.......................the same. I'M SO EXCITED ABOUT THE NEW BOOK COMING OUT IN JULY!!!
    Proudly CG since 8/10/06 - the story of my hair!
    Type: 3a/b, very thick
    Length: almost BSL wet
    Products: Suave coconut conditioner, coconut oil, Totally Twisted gel

Don't forget to be awesome!
    YAY!!! Another HP Fan!!!! I totally agree about the movies. They are nowhere near as good as the books. They do not justice for the books, but I love complaining about them with my BFF :P
    comic-p.jpg
    libra, i have a silly question for you, how do you put the tickerfactory thing in ur signature???????? i cant figure this site out sometimes.

im reading book 5 now and i cant believe how much stuff i missed the first time i read it!
    ~Snaps~
    I copied and pasted the IMG url to the signature part of my profile. I don't know if that bit of information is helpful though. I do remember there were three diff ones and i chose the first one for this website. I had to delete the part that had this part at the beginning and this part at the end so it would look right. Awesome! I'm re-reading the 5th book also for like the 50th time LOL!
    comic-p.jpg
    horah, i figured it out! thanks libra!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ~Snaps~
    You're soooo welcome :D
    comic-p.jpg
  • embudiniembudini Posts: 580Registered Users
    EmBem wrote:
    -squeal-
    I am like there harry potter queen!
    I went through a "harry potter phase" about two years ago.
    That was crazy.
    I spent so much money on harry potter stuff.
    Hahah.
    NOW, I still love it buck its not as creepy.

---I read the 6th book in 3 days. :D

I'm the same as you! Except I read the 6th book in half a day!
    PW: ihaveafotki :toothy2:
    Fotki UPDATED! 12-14-2007
    3A-3B layered-longer-than-shoulder-length-not-really-CG
    Former Tween Scene Columnist
    So which book is you guys favorite? My favorite used to be the Prisoner of Azkaban, but I really don't know right now.
    comic-p.jpg
    Libra08 wrote:
    So which book is you guys favorite? My favorite used to be the Prisoner of Azkaban, but I really don't know right now.
    The newest. Whatever book is the most recent keeps me reading and wanting to know more. =] They get so much more interesting.
    3b-3c CG
    i think my fav. is the 3rd but i really forgot all of what happened in the 5th and it is cool to see it in my head when i read it without seeing the movie. that way i can imagine it the way I want to see it, not the way the movie portrays it. :D
    ~Snaps~
    i think my fav. is the 3rd but i really forgot all of what happened in the 5th and it is cool to see it in my head when i read it without seeing the movie. that way i can imagine it the way I want to see it, not the way the movie portrays it. :D

I totally agree with you about not wanting to see it the way the movies portray the books. I try my best not to, but the actors have taken over how I think the characters look :roll: But Rupert Grint is hot so I have no complaints there :D
    comic-p.jpg
    haha, my whole desktop is covered in rupert and a bit of the other characters too and i was saying to my friend how cute he is and daniel is and she was like noo, eww gross! haha, she was sooo wrong!!!!!

53 days until deathly hallows and
    45 days until order of the phoenix and counting!

IM SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ~Snaps~
    you're excited...my bf is getting so mad bec all i do is talk about harry potter now :P but oh well. It's not everyday that a new Harry Potter book and movie come out within a week from each other!!!! I :love:love.gif Rupert Grint!
    comic-p.jpg
    OMG, i just found out.... harry potter and the order of the pheonix comes out JULY 11th (it was suppose to come out july 13th) AHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ~Snaps~
    YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG that's wonderful!!!! I just saw it on MuggleNet! I wonder why they did that....hmmmm....but that's alright with me! Now if they could only move the freakin book earlier. Reading all this fanfiction isn't really helping me too much :P
    comic-p.jpg
    I re-read the first book last night and I'll probably do the 2nd and 3rd today. I originally was doing it to prepare for #7 but I just realized that it'll be another two months (nearly) so I'm a little early.

Oh well.

I think my favorites are Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban and Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. probably.

• -curly-claire--curly-claire- Posts: 127Registered Users
    Apparently theres going to be a Harry Potter theme park being built in Florida in 2009 ish. Like Hogsmeade towns and similar shops and places to eat.
    Pass: curly
    3A.
    Oh that would be soo awesome! That would fulfill a lot of people's dreams...including mine! I know I've always wanted to go to Hogwarts!
    comic-p.jpg
    i heard that also! my friend just told me that a few minutes ago and i got really excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

More things to look forward to!!!

i almost finished reading order of the pheonix and i think i want to cry, :(

POOR SIRIUS!
    ~Snaps~
    I'm reading Order of the Phoenix at a snail pace. I've been studying for the ACT so I can only read a few pages at a time :(
    comic-p.jpg

POOR SIRIUS!

Half-Blood Prince is even worse....GOD two years ago when I first read it, I went over that chapter four times cuz I couldn't believe it. cried the first two and felt like it the second two (yes I'm a baby :) ). I hope I'm ready for the next one. :(

Mind you, Half-Blood Prince is also my favorite, I think. I love it. but it makes me sad.

Elithia wrote:

POOR SIRIUS!

Half-Blood Prince is even worse....GOD two years ago when I first read it, I went over that chapter four times cuz I couldn't believe it. cried the first two and felt like it the second two (yes I'm a baby :) ). I hope I'm ready for the next one. :(

Mind you, Half-Blood Prince is also my favorite, I think. I love it. but it makes me sad.

I know how you feel :( I haven't even read that book as much as the others bec of how sad it makes me. I've read the others about 20 times each, but that one, I just can't read. Dumbledore was my idol. It's sad to think that he's dead. Wait...can nonfiction characters be idols. go figure :?
    comic-p.jpg
    Heck yeah, Dumbledore can be an idol! he's awesome! he's the best character in the whole series....er, was....I guess that they can still talk to his portrait in the headmaster's office but it's just not the same.....

I don't know if I should bring up the subject of Snape, since some people may or may not have read #6 yet....but my brothers and I decided that he is not evil, after several hours of argument and getting out the book and quoting bits at each other. I believe that because of all the speculation, Rowling has come out and said that yes, he IS good. Anyone?

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file