Pintura Highlighting technique - any photos?

NynaveyNynavey Posts: 20Registered Users
I've been looking for examples of this highlighting technique for curly hair, along with balayage...but can't find anything on pintura. No images on google to speak of, or maybe I'm not searching correctly.

Has anyone do this here that has photos to show how it turned out?
3a/3b hair, baby fine texture, just past shoulders
Currently returning to a CO routine

Comments

• witchcurlgirlwitchcurlgirl Posts: 55Registered Users
    Pintura is the same thing as balayage.....its just freehanded painting of highlights onto hair without foils...

Pintura is just the Schwarzkopf name for it...

try www.balayage.com
    Bra strap length 3b coppery w/gold highlights.
  • toosweet118toosweet118 Posts: 108Registered Users
    Nynavey wrote:
    I've been looking for examples of this highlighting technique for curly hair, along with balayage...but can't find anything on pintura. No images on google to speak of, or maybe I'm not searching correctly.

Has anyone do this here that has photos to show how it turned out?

I know that user Ladydncing has pintura highlights, you could look at her fotik. http://public.fotki.com/ladydncing/
    3B-C - Trader Joe Nourish CO, BB Soft Curls & Swirls ,Honey, FOTE, Jessicurl WDT.....+ Good weather = Great hair! :flower:
  • LadydncingLadydncing Posts: 964Registered Users
    Yes, as a curly. I recommend this method. I've been doing it for over a year and my hair looks as healthy as when I didn't color. In fact, I am going for a touch up. Those pics are 6 mos. old. I will post new pics after I get the highlights next weekend. I go to Devachan in NYC. Good Luck and keep us posted! :)
    Maya
    3b/c CG routine
    HG line DevaCurl
    Password: Locks

event.png
  • majimaji Posts: 278Registered Users
    Ladydncing, I was wondering if you are going to show us your Devachan highlights..I am interested to see how it was done and the overall effect.
  • LadydncingLadydncing Posts: 964Registered Users
    maji wrote:
    Ladydncing, I was wondering if you are going to show us your Devachan highlights..I am interested to see how it was done and the overall effect.

It looks similiar to my last album, except that now it's just a tad bit lighter for the summer. If I get a chance, I will post a pic soon. Camera is acting up.
    Maya
    3b/c CG routine
    HG line DevaCurl
    Password: Locks

event.png
  • majimaji Posts: 278Registered Users
    Thanks, I did see the pics today finally...sometimes my browser just doesn't seem to pick up the passwords.
    Your hair looks lovely and healthy...mine is lighter in shade and shorter but about the same curl pattern :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file