Covering under eye circles

curlylauracurlylaura Posts: 8,352Registered Users Curl Neophyte
How can I cover up dark under eye circles? I have concealor (YSL gold pen) but I'm thinking maybe I'm not applying it properly. How do you apply concealor properly? I'm sick of looking like I don't sleep.
Fat does not make you fat. It's actually pretty important.

Comments

• rouquinnerouquinne Posts: 13,737Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    concealer in pens [YSL Touche Eclat or MAC Studio Lights] are very thin and don't provide enough coverage for very dark circles.

i recommend something in a pot [MAC's Studio Finish] or a stick [MAC has one of these too! :D].

use a small pointed wedge sponge or a brush or your ring finger to apply concealer AFTER your foundation and eyemakeup. this way you won't have stray bits of mascara or shadow falling on this area. and your undereye moisturizer will also have had time to set.

start gently at the inside corner and pat it out. use a little and build up as you need it. ideally, this should be ONE shade lighter than your foundation. [i use NW 20 MAC foundation, but NW 15 concealer.] make sure it's well blended.

dont' set this with powder, it will settle into any wrinkles you might have and magnify them.

i always find it worth my while to carry my pen concealer [MAC Studio Lights] with me for touch ups during the day.
    My blog:

http://labellatestarossa.blogspot.ca/

Little Mother of all the Roaches, President-for-Life of the MAC Harlots!
  • curlylauracurlylaura Posts: 8,352Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Thanks Rou!
    Fat does not make you fat. It's actually pretty important.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file