CurlTalk

Anyone ever heard of this brand?

echokittenechokitten Posts: 1,751Registered Users
I found this gel on Ebay but I can't find any ingred info on the 'net at all...
Aqua-Tonic .
Here is the listing. /home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fcgi.ebay.com%2Fws%2FeBayISAPI.dll%3FViewItem%26amp%3Bih%3D012%26amp%3Bsspagename%3DSTRK%253AMEWA%253AIT%26amp%3Bviewitem%3D%26amp%3Bitem%3D220083209427%26amp%3Brd%3D1%26amp%3Brd%3D1" class="Popup

I just want the ingredients to know if it's CG or not.
Cincinnati Ohio>>>Coarse protein sensitive 3a, Jessicurl WDT as a leave in, Biotera gel, White Boots, PW= coffeecurls

"Man tries to exaggerate what nature has given him," Charles Darwin (1809-1882).

"Nothing makes a woman more beautiful than the belief that she is beautiful." -Sophia Loren

Comments

• heavengirl410heavengirl410 Posts: 821Registered Users
    I have asked many sellers to post ingredients for me. I am a pain, I know. I tell them that I am avoiding certain things like silicones, some alcohols, some waxes, and sulfates. And every single time they will give me the LOI. Maybe you should ask. :wink: If you don't want to I will :D
  • echokittenechokitten Posts: 1,751Registered Users
    I have asked many sellers to post ingredients for me. I am a pain, I know. I tell them that I am avoiding certain things like silicones, some alcohols, some waxes, and sulfates. And every single time they will give me the LOI. Maybe you should ask. :wink: If you don't want to I will :D

I never would have thought of that, thanks...I just asked for the complete ingred list from the seller, stating that I had a "sensitivity" to certain ingred. I figured that would be ok.
    Cincinnati Ohio>>>Coarse protein sensitive 3a, Jessicurl WDT as a leave in, Biotera gel, White Boots, PW= coffeecurls

"Man tries to exaggerate what nature has given him," Charles Darwin (1809-1882).

"Nothing makes a woman more beautiful than the belief that she is beautiful." -Sophia Loren
  • heavengirl410heavengirl410 Posts: 821Registered Users
    :D I am glad you asked!! Let us know if it is CG, it is cheap enough!!