CurlTalk

I FOUND ACTIVATE AT TARGET!!!

The shampoo, the conditioner, the straightening cream and even the soft curls gel! HOLY COW!!!

I couldn't get it, though, seeing as I have so many condishes to use up and was on a mission to find supplies for Prom...but IT'S THERE!

I am sooooooooo happy right now!

So, if you haven't been able to find Activate, it's still a shot in the dark but give Target a try - mine has it!
OMG, LOOK!!

...It's a siggie. :shock:

Comments

• heavengirl410heavengirl410 Posts: 821Registered Users
    :shock: OMG!! I can't belive it!! :D Love Target!!
  • JerseyCurlJerseyCurl Posts: 945Registered Users
    The shampoo, the conditioner, the straightening cream and even the soft curls gel! HOLY COW!!!

I couldn't get it, though, seeing as I have so many condishes to use up and was on a mission to find supplies for Prom...but IT'S THERE!

So, if you haven't been able to find Activate, it's still a shot in the dark but give Target a try - mine has it!
    Wow, that is soo cool! Ok, where in Target and what state are you in? Thanks. :D
    "Wonder Twin Powers, Activate! "
  • wild_sasparillawild_sasparilla Posts: 4,306Registered Users
    JerseyCurl wrote:

Wow, that is soo cool! Ok, where in Target and what state are you in? Thanks. :D

I'm in southern California, and it was in the salon brand section ( :?: ).
    OMG, LOOK!!

...It's a siggie. :shock:
    JerseyCurl wrote:

I'm in southern California, and it was in the salon brand section ( :?: ).
    Thanks, I will have to check it out next time I am in a Target. :D
  • MoosemarcyMoosemarcy Posts: 157Registered Users
    I have also found it in Rite Aid stores. If you have those in your area. :)
  • KaiaKaia Posts: 8,815Registered Users
    My Target doesn't have it!!!! :cry:

(But they just added a Boots isle, so I'll forgive them this time.)
    *Poster formerly known as Bailey422*

Here's all you have to know about men and women: women are crazy, men are stupid. And the main reason women are crazy is that men are stupid. ~ George Carlin
    Bailey422 wrote:
    My Target doesn't have it!!!! :cry:

(But they just added a Boots isle, so I'll forgive them this time.)
    My SuperTarget doesn't have it either neither do any of my local Walgreens. :x
  • laurabeth33laurabeth33 Posts: 1,443Registered Users
    My Walgreens says any Walgreens store can get anything in with the UPC numbers if Walgreens carries it.

I've yet to test it, but I would think all you'd need would be the UPC numbers.
    2b w/ some 3a
    product tester geek