Electric shavers

meowmixmeowmix Posts: 48Registered Users
Does anyone here have good results using an electric shaver to shave their legs? Do they leave any stubble behind (that you can feel if you touch your legs?
I'm thinking of buying one especially since I've realised that by the time I've bought a few packs of Venus refils I could have used that money to buy an electric shaver instead, so it's really not that expensive! Plus I always manage to cut myself shaving and I'm a bit tired of it.

Thanks for any replies

Comments

• whdayuswhdayus Posts: 14Registered Users
    I have the Braun epilator/shaver. I have used the shaver with no problems, the advantage of this one is you have the epilator head for your legs and the shaver for mre sensitive areas.
    Wen
  • Trixie1979Trixie1979 Posts: 364Registered Users
    I had one a long time ago. My mom bought it for me....I think it was a Lady Remmington. And let me tell you....It SUCKED! It didn't cut worth poo! I had lots of stubble.

I have been thinking about a epilator type thing...and was wondering the same thing....does it leave stubble behind. I like the results I'm getting with the Venus resor.
    p6d5w.gif

6y2v5.gif
  • meowmixmeowmix Posts: 48Registered Users
    Yea I was thinking about the epilator too, but how long does your hair have to be before you can use it? It pulls the hairs out right?
    It should give you really lasting results, but isn't it supposed to hurt reall bad?
  • whdayuswhdayus Posts: 14Registered Users
    lalala wrote:
    Yea I was thinking about the epilator too, but how long does your hair have to be before you can use it? It pulls the hairs out right?
    It should give you really lasting results, but isn't it supposed to hurt reall bad?

the answers to your questions (as far as I know)
    1. The hair should be about 5mm long
    2. the hair is pulled right out
    3. the hairs are just coming through the skin 16 days later (like the day after shaving).
    4. The pain is about the same as waxing
    Wen

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file