CurlTalk

Katie Melua

Does anyone have any idea what products she uses on her hair or what products I could use to achieve hair like hers and techniques how to etc? Thanks

katie_melua172.jpg
Pass: curly
3A.

Comments

• CurlyJoviFanCurlyJoviFan Posts: 65Registered Users
    :) That's the hair I'd love too!
    Don't know what my hair type is really!!

pw: hairdrama
    Last time I used straightners: Friday 17th May (I'm really trying now!)
  • meriellynmeriellyn Posts: 1,135Registered Users

Me three!
    And it looks like something my hair *might* actually do under the proper circumstances. I just don't know exactly what those are.
    Basicly that's what I'm ideally going for in general.
    2/f/i, waist length w/ long layers

/home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fpublic.fotki.com%2Fthekittenavenger" class="Popup
    pwd: hair

~a wave in a sea of curls ;)
    meriellyn wrote:

Me three!
    And it looks like something my hair *might* actually do under the proper circumstances. I just don't know exactly what those are.
    Basicly that's what I'm ideally going for in general.

I know what you mean, I think with a little persuasion and a little wishing mine may just manage it!

I'd so love that hair!!

• msgibletmsgiblet Posts: 5,825Registered Users
    WOW! GIMME THAT HAIR, TOO! Gorgeous!
    /home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fpublic.fotki.com%2Fmsgiblet%2F" class="Popup - pw: gibber -- Pics Added 7/10/11
    Fine, Thick, Normal Porosity, Normal Elasticity

Countess Balashi of Divi Beach in the Order of the Curly Crusaders :occasion5:

If I'm Going To Have A Bad Hair Day, It Might As Well Be In Aruba!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • IwantcurlyhairIwantcurlyhair Posts: 338Registered Users
    She really does have pretty hair!
    /home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.thesun.co.uk%2Farticle%2F0%2C%2C2001290023-2005570678%2C00.html" class="Popup
    For glossy curls like Katie Melua

Lucky Katie has been blessed with naturally curly locks but she still uses heated rollers to give her an extra boost.

To get her look, spritz your hair with holding spray then separate it into small sections.

Starting from the bottom, wrap the sections around heated rollers and leave to set for 20 minutes.

When the time is up, gently uncurl your hair and spritz with some shine spray.

Try using Morphy Richards’ Headgear rollers, priced £29.99, available from larger Boots stores.

They heat up amazingly quickly - in just two minutes they reach 120˚C - which means they’re perfect for pre-party styling.

They also come in three sizes, so you can create either ringlets, soft curls or waves dependent on your mood.

What do you guys think? I have never ventured into heated rollers before...

• SoLastSunday152SoLastSunday152 Posts: 428Registered Users
    http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2001290023-2005570678,00.html
    For glossy curls like Katie Melua

Lucky Katie has been blessed with naturally curly locks but she still uses heated rollers to give her an extra boost.

To get her look, spritz your hair with holding spray then separate it into small sections.

Starting from the bottom, wrap the sections around heated rollers and leave to set for 20 minutes.

When the time is up, gently uncurl your hair and spritz with some shine spray.

Try using Morphy Richards’ Headgear rollers, priced £29.99, available from larger Boots stores.

They heat up amazingly quickly - in just two minutes they reach 120˚C - which means they’re perfect for pre-party styling.

They also come in three sizes, so you can create either ringlets, soft curls or waves dependent on your mood.

What do you guys think? I have never ventured into heated rollers before...

I LOVE her hair!! I may just have to try it..
    Lindsey
    BKT'ed
    becks.jpg