CurlTalk

what is recoil?

what is it? :?
2c-3a?

Comments

• heavengirl410heavengirl410 Posts: 821Registered Users
    Here is a link to the review of it, it also list the ingredients.
    HTH!!

http://www.naturallycurly.com/tools2/index.php?id=993
  • tinicurlydtinicurlyd Posts: 1,053Registered Users
    its a curl enhancing creme . :D
    Modified CG-Use Low Poo
    Use Suaves & VO5 Condish For CG-Honey+ Condish=My curls are loving it!
    *Suave gels ( love crunchy gels )*My HGs-Re:coil, Jessicurls , Boots , Loreal Spiral Curl Mousse, Tigi Amp*

*~Show Your True Beauty Cuz Curls Rock!~*
  • JaxieJaxie Posts: 1,282Registered Users
    If you do purchase it, make sure only to use a very small amount, I use a nickel size amount, and emulsify it between your hands really well. HTH ~~jax
    2c or 3a Cut most of my hair off in July '12 and am working on regrowing it.
  • wild~hairwild~hair Posts: 9,890Registered Users
    It's something I need to order again, because my hair has never been the same since I ran out of it about 6 months ago. : :wink:
  • echokittenechokitten Posts: 1,751Registered Users
    wild~hair wrote:
    It's something I need to order again, because my hair has never been the same since I ran out of it about 6 months ago. : :wink:

I got it here..../home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.supersalonstore.com%2Fservlet%2FStoreFront" class="Popup
    Cincinnati Ohio>>>Coarse protein sensitive 3a, Jessicurl WDT as a leave in, Biotera gel, White Boots, PW= coffeecurls

"Man tries to exaggerate what nature has given him," Charles Darwin (1809-1882).

"Nothing makes a woman more beautiful than the belief that she is beautiful." -Sophia Loren
  • KurlyKaeKurlyKae Posts: 3,413Registered Users
    Jaxie wrote:
    If you do purchase it, make sure only to use a very small amount, I use a nickel size amount, and emulsify it between your hands really well. HTH ~~jax

I didn't know about emulsifying recoil! Thanks for that tip, Jaxie, I"m going to make this product work, yet :D (I'm getting there, I'm getting there...)
    3a/2c
    Trader Joe's Tingle conditioner wash/ conditioner
    AG re:coil, LALooks gel, John Frieda Secret Weapon
  • GretchenGretchen Administrator Posts: 8,475Administrators, Moderators Administrator

Gretchen
    NaturallyCurly.com co-founder
    3A

You are beautiful!
  • cymprenicympreni Posts: 9,609Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    stupid quesiton here, so is it like a gel?
    It is a cream. ~~jax
  • RedheadedcurlsRedheadedcurls Posts: 210Registered Users
    It's a curl enhancing cream. It really helps define curls. Mine clump really nice when I use it, which is everyday. :D I put it in after my leave in but before my gel.
    3a/3b~Currently: V05 Kiwi Lime/Tea Therapy Vanilla Mint for co wash, Suave Aloe or V05 Strawberries and Cream for co and leave-in, Burts Bees Super Shiny poo, EMBS, CK, re:coil, B&A/LA Looks Sport

PW: curls
    KurlyKae wrote:
    Jaxie wrote:

I didn't know about emulsifying recoil! Thanks for that tip, Jaxie, I"m going to make this product work, yet :D (I'm getting there, I'm getting there...)
    Your welcome! I didn't know about that when I first tried it either and it was not a good hair day that day, let me tell you! So, now I make sure everyone I notice that is trying [buylink=http://www.curlmart.com/AG-Recoil-p-24.html?utm_source=naturallycurly.com&utm_medium=text-link&utm_content=curltalk-post-text&utm_campaign=ag-hair-cosmetics-recoil-curl-activator]re:coil[/buylink] knows that tip!~~jax
  • SystemSystem Posts: 39,059 Administrator
    My suggestion with [buylink=http://www.curlmart.com/AG-Recoil-p-24.html?utm_source=naturallycurly.com&utm_medium=text-link&utm_content=curltalk-post-text&utm_campaign=ag-hair-cosmetics-recoil-curl-activator]re:coil[/buylink] is to try combing it through with a wide-toothed comb, then scrunching the curl back in. I could never get it to work until I tried that. It's hard to distribute well otherwise.
  • KurlyKaeKurlyKae Posts: 3,413Registered Users
    Jaxie wrote:
    KurlyKae wrote:
    Jaxie wrote:

Your welcome! I didn't know about that when I first tried it either and it was not a good hair day that day, let me tell you! So, now I make sure everyone I notice that is trying [buylink=http://www.curlmart.com/AG-Recoil-p-24.html?utm_source=naturallycurly.com&utm_medium=text-link&utm_content=curltalk-post-text&utm_campaign=ag-hair-cosmetics-recoil-curl-activator]re:coil[/buylink] knows that tip!~~jax

What a difference. I "emulsified" today and had really nice curls. Yay! and thanks!
    3a/2c
    Trader Joe's Tingle conditioner wash/ conditioner
    AG re:coil, LALooks gel, John Frieda Secret Weapon