We’d like your help getting CurlTalk back on its feet!

By participating on CurlTalk — posting, commenting, liking — in the next few weeks, you will automatically be entered to win amazing prizes.

Our latest winner is Savagegirl!

CurlyCanadian, Bomega and EllaJ have also won wonderful prizes! Will you be next? Post, like, comment, GET ACTIVE and help us get CurlTalk ENERGIZED again!

Learn more!

NY/NJ area curlies -- new place to buy Devacurl!

Harmon Discount! And they have the complete Devacurl line (no Devacare) for $12.50 a bottle.

Comments

• LImeLIme Posts: 57Registered Users
    Are you kidding?? this is my favorite "drugstore" for makeup, hair stuff etc...so excited!!!!!!!!!!!! thanks for the info :D
  • tinabcurlytinabcurly Posts: 545Registered Users
    No way!!! DH will be VERY happy!
    3a/b mix
    pw:curlyqs
  • MagooMagoo Posts: 2,173Registered Users
    Pleeeeaaaase, NOoooo, I can't afford to buy anymore hair products! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
    The only thing that kept me from trying this line was that I was too lazy to order it online. Now I don't have an excuse!
    3b/c fine, thick, porous, protein sensitive
    Modified CG, CJ Rehab, JCWDT, KCKT, VO5 Chamomile Tea Therapy, CJDF, HEBE Gel/Mousse, Bioinfusion Rosemary Mint shampoo, occasional protein

Experimenting with BRHG

"If you want the rainbow, you've gotta put up with the rain"
  • selfcurledgirlselfcurledgirl Posts: 516Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    That is a decent price but cosmeticmagic only charges 11.80 with free shipping over $25.
    Hair type, thin, 3b, past my shoulders always looking for length. Use jessicurl hair cleansing cream, devacurl one c, angel, set it free, Always see a deva trained stylist for cut and Aveda Institute for color.
  • curlsofnycurlsofny Posts: 478Registered Users
    Oh thanks!! I love Harmon!! Just the convenience...

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file