Just a Note

GretchenGretchen AdministratorModerators Posts: 10,840 Curl Virtuoso
Thank you for a wonderful note. It really means a lot to us.
And just fyi, we're working on fixing some of the frustrations! We've got some ace programmers doing some fabulous things for us.

Gretchen
NaturallyCurly.com co-founder
3A

You are beautiful!

Comments

• CurlsCurls Registered Users Posts: 72
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Gretchen:
    Thank you for a wonderful note. It really means a lot to us.
    And just fyi, we're working on fixing some of the frustrations! We've got some ace programmers doing some fabulous things for us.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

OH NO! I wasnt complaining. I just mean, The frustrating parts of the site (which happen at ANY site) are ver insignificant by comparison... dont take that for anything else, no hidden motives.

I just was trying to say thanks and give a virtual high five.
    icon_biggrin.gif
    "I don't like to say I have given my life to art. I prefer to say art has given me my life."
    -Frank Stella
  • GretchenGretchen Administrator Moderators Posts: 10,840 Curl Virtuoso
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Curls:

OH NO! I wasnt complaining. I just mean, The frustrating parts of the site (which happen at ANY site) are ver insignificant by comparison... dont take that for anything else, no hidden motives.

I just was trying to say thanks and give a virtual high five.
    icon_biggrin.gif
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Back at ya. icon_biggrin.gif

Gretchen
    NaturallyCurly.com co-founder
    3A

You are beautiful!
  • CurlsCurls Registered Users Posts: 72
    To Michelle Gretchen and moderator(s).

Ive been a member here for some time and I always keep coming back. Why? because of you.
    Overtime the atmoshphere has changed and grown, at times I feel for the better (and I post and post and hardly ever leave) and other times in a direction in which I am not inline with (when I become more of a lurker). But no matter what the current state of the "community" is, your vision remains clear and is one I respect. This, ladies, is why I return.

Not only speaking of the msg boards and the "community" but the site as a whole is great. You are always updating things, adding information and new fun things to read, such as the newer section on the home page with the salon visit with photos, new articles,interviews, consumer information, and the opportunity to participate and watch the growth.

Thats not too say I love the site every time i come here, much like others (i assume) I get frustrated when things are hard to find, or the search feature times out, or the discussion boards go wonky (technical term) or what have you. But I know that these things are minor irritations compared to what i gain from my time here. When I think back to the way the site was when I first joined, I can hardly believe the progression you've made in such a short time.

I think you have done a great job in leading the site in the direction you had promised to us yrs ago and I look forward to see how we will continue to progress.

This note was brought to you due to my up and coming curlaversary and the fact that my hair looks great thanx to what Ive learnt from this site and the others who use it.
    "I don't like to say I have given my life to art. I prefer to say art has given me my life."
    -Frank Stella

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file