CurlTalk

Curl Friendly Salon Directory in UK?

Hi everyone. I really really need a trim and some sort of shaping, so I looked on the Good Salon Guide website to find a curl friendly salon in my area. So, I clicked on my area, then put the word "curly" in the search bar. Nothing. I tried "curls" and "curl", still no luck. So, I increased the area to towns near me, and still I found no salons.

Who do I have to kill to find a good curl stylist in my area??? Do any of you UK curlies know of a list, or the keywords I need to use? Better still, any ladies in Lincolnshire area know of anywhere trustworthy? I'm not feeling very hopeful, as anyone who knows me will tell you I have spent an offensive amount of money in salons over the years and never once looked good afterwards, and have become salon-phobic. I really cant cope with sitting there watching my hair being mutilated, only to go home crying!

HELP!
Here are my curly pics, password is fuzz

/home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fpublic.fotki.com%2Fzeldagoblin%2F" class="Popup

But then again, too few to mention...

Comments

• CurlyJoviFanCurlyJoviFan Posts: 65Registered Users
    I'm afraid I can't help, but I too have been searching for a curl friendly salon for years!

Tony and Guy are no good, my local hairdresser is great she does a fab job but I always have to get it straightened when I leave because she can't dry it to my liking.

I'd travel to London to get a great cut and dry but I can't find any.
    Don't know what my hair type is really!!

pw: hairdrama
    Last time I used straightners: Friday 17th May (I'm really trying now!)