Cleanser for normal/dry skin?

chappysmomchappysmom Posts: 107Registered Users
I've been using Biore products to clean my face, but they seem to be disappearing--discontinued is my guess.

Any suggestions for a good product that has a nice, light smell? I tried a Neutrogena cleanser which (blech!) smelled like a drug store/chemist's lab. Then I tried something from Olay which is way, way too perfumed.

Thanks!

Deb
Deb in NJ; 3a, dark brown, longish, layered, fine, reasonably thick hair, pale skin

Proud mom of Chappy, a 10-year old Boykin Spaniel, also with chocolate brown, 3a curls

Chappysmom.com
Punctuality Rules!
Booking Through Thursday

Comments

• curlstormcurlstorm Posts: 8Registered Users
    I like Aveeno products. I use the daily facial scrub and it works well for me. In fact, I like there whole line.
    Because someone who speaks in such absolutes is always wrong.
  • miacurlmiacurl Posts: 332Registered Users
    Aveeno Sensitive Skin is good--I use Kiss My Face Aloe Soap (it is not a soap per se, but it is in bar form )--my skin does not break out with this. :)
    2C/3A auburn hair.
    between shoulders and BSL
  • NetGNetG Posts: 8,116Registered Users
    I like the Dove cleansing pads-they have soap in them, you wet them and use them. My skin has always liked Dove, and these pads have the added benefit of smoothing my skin and taking off the dead top layers. My skin tends to need that exfoliation regularly because it's so dry.
    The pews never miss a sermon but that doesn't get them one step closer to Heaven.
    -Speckla

But at least the pews never attend yoga!
  • chappysmomchappysmom Posts: 107Registered Users
    The problem with cleansing pads is that I wash my face in the shower at night and it's simply not possible to store them in there, and otherwise I always forget to get one from the cabinet before climbing in! It really needs to be something in a tube or bottle . . .

I'll try Aveeno next. Thanks!

Deb
    Deb in NJ; 3a, dark brown, longish, layered, fine, reasonably thick hair, pale skin

Proud mom of Chappy, a 10-year old Boykin Spaniel, also with chocolate brown, 3a curls

Chappysmom.com
    Punctuality Rules!
    Booking Through Thursday
  • whdayuswhdayus Posts: 14Registered Users
    I love Shiseido foaming cleanser - perfect for the shower.
    Wen

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file