MAC Select Tint SPF 15

nicurlynicurly Posts: 46Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
Hi All,

I was wondering if anyone has tried this? I have been looking for an oil free tinted moisturizer with spf forever and I finally saw this in the June issue of Essence magazine. I have been using the Elizabeth Arden Sheer Lights Illuminating Tinted Moisturizer spf 15 in deep, but I find that I break out a little the day after. Anyhow, my question is: does it have a greasy feel although it claims to be oil free? And has anyone had a bad reaction to this product? (My skin is very sensitive)
My hair is naturally a combination of 3B/3C. No longer texturized. All natural! CG Routine: Devapoo, One condition or Elucence. Loving curl creams: AG Recoil, Mop Curl Cream, KMS Curl Cream and never without CK. Gels: HE SMU and KCCC with a little BRHG on top.

Comments

• rouquinnerouquinne Posts: 13,734Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    i have oily skin, and did not find this to be greasy at all.

however, it's very light coverage and i really needed more.

if you need more than a little coverage, don't use it.
    My blog:

http://labellatestarossa.blogspot.ca/

Little Mother of all the Roaches, President-for-Life of the MAC Harlots!
  • chappysmomchappysmom Posts: 107Registered Users
    I bought this a while ago but almost never use it--I hate the texture. It's not as "smooth" as a moisturizer should be, but feels almost . . . gritty, like there's just a little friction as I rub it on.

Maybe it's just me!
    Deb in NJ; 3a, dark brown, longish, layered, fine, reasonably thick hair, pale skin

Proud mom of Chappy, a 10-year old Boykin Spaniel, also with chocolate brown, 3a curls

Chappysmom.com
    Punctuality Rules!
    Booking Through Thursday
  • rouquinnerouquinne Posts: 13,734Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    it really does have the texture of a foundation instead of a moisturizer.
    My blog:

http://labellatestarossa.blogspot.ca/

Little Mother of all the Roaches, President-for-Life of the MAC Harlots!
  • chappysmomchappysmom Posts: 107Registered Users
    rouquinne wrote:
    it really does have the texture of a foundation instead of a moisturizer.

Exactly! Foundation should feel like foundation; moisturizer like moisturizer; and never the twain shall meet (texture-wise)! (grin)
    Deb in NJ; 3a, dark brown, longish, layered, fine, reasonably thick hair, pale skin

Proud mom of Chappy, a 10-year old Boykin Spaniel, also with chocolate brown, 3a curls

Chappysmom.com
    Punctuality Rules!
    Booking Through Thursday

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file