~

lazy loopslazy loops Posts: 8,792Registered Users
~

Comments

• wowohwowwowohwow Posts: 448Registered Users Curl Novice
    Did you ever find a solution??
    3a/C/iii; mod-CG since 07/14/08 :love2:
    Shampoo: Whole Foods 365 Citrus Grapefruit shampoo (same results as Deva Low Poo but a tenth of the price!)
    Condish: Deva One Condition
    Styling: Deva AnGel, then SOTC with no Frizz creme
    Hairtwins! Ab-star, Ledzeppole, Shellynot, soficurls and tarc817

• MirCurlsMirCurls Posts: 2,660Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Did you read the threads on the General discussion area? I know that I got nice crown volume with Dust It! powder, but I am not using it so much now as I'm okay with the flatter top with my new shaped hair. But when I do want crown lift, I use octopus clips (see wowohwow's thread on flat top and mine on crown lift) that I spray with some CG hairspray while drying and use a Devafuser, and that combo gives me nice crown height. My fotki has several pics of me experimenting in March and April with ways to get crown height. My latest pics I didn't use clips or anything and have used wowohwow non-upside-down routine with Re:coil to tame frizz, which means less crown height.

Fine hair can't take a lot of product, so how minimal have you tried going? When I go just a little overboard (and I"m fine-med), I get superduper limp and flat.
    3a3b
    Natural since 11/25/09
    Then: fine, superdry, non-elastic, porous
    Now: medium, dry, elastic, lower porosity, BSL

Curl Junkie Conditions!
    Eden BW Cleansing Condish Rocks!

~CJ Protein Tx
    ; BEE-U-Ti-Ful Deep Condish
    ~SMasters Method; Pixie-curling
    Dumped clumps for VOLUME!

Marchioness Mir, Magister of Moisturization & Mystic of the Lofty Crown in the Order of the Curly Crusaders
  • thin3bthin3b Posts: 2Registered Users
    I've been looking for the miracle volumizer forever!! Used to get straighteners, just got a Coppola Keratin. Doesn't do much for baby fine, very thin hair. One I tried a few years ago that's very gentle is the MOP volumizer. I think it's part of their Glisten products.
  • KarenRB53KarenRB53 Posts: 355Registered Users
    Any luck finding a great volumizer??
    3b, fine textured,thin and normal to high porosity.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file