CurlTalk

weird hair question

nadinanadina Posts: 640Registered Users
i noticed this when i started plucking my brows - i have what i call "backwards hair" - some of the hair on my eyebrows, arms, eyelashes is blond at the root, dark at the tip. some of the hair on my head and a little bit on my legs is this way, but mostly not. i thought most people were the other way around but i'm not sure - like the tips get lighter with the sun.

i've always wondered, but i guess i never get close enough to find out. :)

Comments

• CurlyCanadianCurlyCanadian Posts: 10,771Registered Users Curl Dabbler
    I had that the other day :shock:

I had a chin hair, pulled it out with tweasers and the whole part that would have been under the skin was blond!

So now I'm thinking I'm not really a bottle blond....just going back to my roots :lol:
    I believe in manicures. I believe in overdressing. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing lipstick. I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
    Audrey Hepburn
  • nadinanadina Posts: 640Registered Users
    :)) good, i'm not the only one. i guess this does mean we're natural blondes?!?? i really look like one, right? :) :shock:
  • hobbshobbs Posts: 327Registered Users
    I had that the other day :shock:

I had a chin hair, pulled it out with tweasers and the whole part that would have been under the skin was blond!

That happens to me with my one chin hair! I have naturally very dark hair though so it's kind of weird.
  • CurliLocksCurliLocks Posts: 10,571Registered Users
    You're either going blonde, or gray! :twisted: :wink: Weird.
    SF Bay Area, CA * "The Angel-Goddess-Guru of Haircoloring" :D
    3b/c/a mix. medium texture, low porosity
    My Motto: Strand Test! some hair pics
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] -- gone, but never forgotten.