CurlTalk

Haa ha Tyra just flipped over the couch

SpiderSpider Posts: 3,380Registered Users
I'm sure there will be a link soon, but some animals were on her show and they brought out a porcupine, and she flipped the couch and herself ( in a dress!) back to get away. Pretty funny stuff :lol:

Found a link to the video

/home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.tmz.com%2F2007%2F05%2F01%2Ftyra-tips-ovah%2F" class="Popup
Don't let your heart be broken. Let it love.

Comments

• WileE-DeadWileE-Dead Banned Posts: 24,963Banned Users
    :lol:
    I miss watchin' her!

Guano...
    Spidey, is there a replacement product for the intensive emollient stuff? I love that stuff, but am having a hard time finding it... :evil:
    I love the way it makes my hair so silky...
    babyway would say seaweedy...lol

0004.gif

Ever since the sports thread wars I have sensed a special connection between [edit] & Wile. Like the connection oil has to water. I almost can't speak of it. Wait....my eyes are misting. ~asq
    Let’s just stay together and tell the world to kiss our ass. ~P

• CanItBeChristineCanItBeChristine Posts: 6,343Registered Users
    Haha. I missed it today.

I just can't look away from her show! :lol: When she gave those former meth addicts makeovers and they all had new teeth...that is quality television right there!
  • JessicurlJessicurl Posts: 401Registered Users
    I'm home sick so I saw that. I love her! I love how she's not afraid to be REAL, you know? That was TOO funny! :)
    If you're not going to make your dreams epic, why bother to dream anything at all? -Scott Miller
  • SpiderSpider Posts: 3,380Registered Users
    Jessicurl wrote:
    I'm home sick so I saw that. I love her! I love how she's not afraid to be REAL, you know? That was TOO funny! :)

Not sure if you watch her Next Top Model show, but she is always stressing how the girls have to overcome their fears or discomforts (have a tarantula on your face, hang 20ft off the floor, be photographed nude...) and she was all over that stage ready to bolt at each little critter that came out. :lol:

WILE E Yep- Nourishing Masque :wink:
    Don't let your heart be broken. Let it love.
  • rainshowerrainshower Posts: 4,420Registered Users
    not only was this funny because i don't like tyra, but what made it even funnier was that the porcupine wasn't even concerned about tyra; he was eating his food!

she's a boob!
    "Dogs stink too, but I like dog stink." ~ rileyb
  • fraufrau Posts: 6,130Registered Users
    that porcupine wasn't even all that spiney. she was just making a big deal out of nothing, imo.
  • luvmylocsluvmylocs Posts: 7,578Registered Users
    just funny...
    a dreamy pisces :fish:
    please recycle, it matters...
    i change lives...through fitness
    i'm more relaxed being natural
  • WileE-DeadWileE-Dead Banned Posts: 24,963Banned Users
    Spidey...does this stuff come in something other than a tub?
    I hate tubs...

No secret stash of Intensive Emollient? :wink:
    I love that stuff!

0004.gif

Ever since the sports thread wars I have sensed a special connection between [edit] & Wile. Like the connection oil has to water. I almost can't speak of it. Wait....my eyes are misting. ~asq
    Let’s just stay together and tell the world to kiss our ass. ~P

• JuicyTubeJuicyTube Posts: 2,369Registered Users
    frau wrote:
    that porcupine wasn't even all that spiney. she was just making a big deal out of nothing, imo.
    agreed, but it was entertaining! =]
    3b-3c CG