help me choose an eye cream

curlyarcacurlyarca Posts: 8,449Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
so far, beauty without cruelty's nourishing eye gel and burt's bees royal jelly eye creme with aloe vera are the only one's i'm considering. any recs? i'm 22 and i don't have bags or circles under my eyes, but ive heard its a good idea to use an eye cream.

thanks in advance :)

"In the depth of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay an invincible summer."

4a, mbl, low porosity, normal thickness, fine hair.

Comments

• lapucelapuce Posts: 2Registered Users
    I have dark circles.I use a concealer but i really wanted an eye cream also.
    I visited the MUA web site and the reviews for a good eye cream.They all swear by Yves Rocher eye self defense.It seems to really get rid of the dark circles and bags and those little wrinkles.
    I just ordered it.It's not expensive at all.
    Link:http://www.yvesrocherusa.com/shop_app/app_US/jms.jsp?_JMS_FLOW_ID_=2&_JMS_FLOW_NAME_=Main_JFLNUM_2&nav=product&articleNo=87180
    Hope this help.
  • miacurlmiacurl Posts: 332Registered Users
    I tried the Burts Bees royal jelly a year ago and I found my skin could not breathe with it thus had a lot of puffiness in the am. Derma E makes good ones (I think that is the name). I saw that Aveda has a tourmaline eye cream, $$$$. I picked up a small travel of Aveda sensitive skin moisturizer and have been using that with good success on my eye area. Good luck :)
    2C/3A auburn hair.
    between shoulders and BSL

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file