My curls are changing!!!

curlzgalorecurlzgalore Posts: 1Registered Users
i've always had really curly hair. like in-between a 3A or 3B... but now, for the past few months, it's more like a 2A/B!!!

the plus side is, it's way easier to deal with...like i don't need to put as much products. and if i need to straighten it (which i avoid..but sometimes you must^^) it's a lot easier.

BUT the downside: by the end of the day, my curls seem "dull". like in the morning when i style it..it looks nice. but after school or something, it goes really dull. reallyreally dull. like cotton candy or something. no shape to it whatsoever.

what kind of products should i use for my new hair? wavy-ish hair?

and do you guys find your hair veryvery dull after a night's sleep? what do you guys do to revive your curls? i've tried a lot of diff hair spritzers..but again, they don't last thru my day

thanx=)

Comments

• JuicyTubeJuicyTube Posts: 2,369Registered Users
    What is your current routine and products? Are you CG
    3b-3c CG
  • JodenyseJodenyse Posts: 138Registered Users
    You hair is sopposed to change every seven years so that is not supprizin.
    Try scrunchin ur hair more
    www.Freerice.com
    Play a game while feeding the hungry 20 grains at a time:nike:
    ``````````````````````````
    Can someone please tell me how to change my Username?!??
  • taylorscurlstaylorscurls Posts: 82Registered Users
    my hair started off being so incredibly straight when i was a kid. once i hit twelve and the hormones started going crazy, my hair went curly, really curly, in a month flat. so don't think it's not going to happen. it will. since then, my hair has changed even more...first really curly, then it relaxed. it's natural, just hormones.
    *taylor* 3a fine and thin/medium

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file