I need makeup help before Tuesday

NubianNubian Posts: 13Registered Users
I have a nice amount of makeup but am still new to doing it. I learned the basics, but would like to know what would look nice with a black dress. The dress has some silver sparkly accents in it. I am of brown complexion (think Keisha Knight Pulliam (sp?))and have black hair with a little auburn on the ends. I don't know if I should be using browns, beiges, golds, grays or wines on my face to go with what i'm wearing. Please help me with suggestions or if anyone knows off hand of a website with brown models wearing different looks that would help too.
"Success comes before work, only in the dictionary"

"If you do what you've always done,
you'll get what you've always gotten"

Comments

• rouquinnerouquinne Posts: 13,633Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    the nice thing about a classic "little black dress" is that you can wear ANYTHING with it!

last night, i went to the opera wearing a black dress and with it i wore purple and brown eye makeup and pink on my lips and cheeks.

if you have a tried and true - "damn i am HOT tonight look", a little black dress lends itself well to that! ;) if you don't have a tried and true, the classics are a smokey eye and nude lip, or tons of mascara and a red lip.

:D
    My blog:

http://labellatestarossa.blogspot.ca/

Little Mother of all the Roaches, President-for-Life of the MAC Harlots!
  • NubianNubian Posts: 13Registered Users
    OOps I forgot to buy some mascara! Thanks Rou! I think I will go with my "wow" look for tomorrow. It wont hurt :)
    "Success comes before work, only in the dictionary"

"If you do what you've always done,
    you'll get what you've always gotten"

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file