How many products do YOU use?

Shelbynicole91Shelbynicole91 Registered Users Posts: 72
my familys like oooh shelby the hair queen! see i use my garnier fructis shampoo + conditioner, then i use some detangling spray that iv used since i was like 10. lol. (15 now) then the GF leave in conditioner, plus there soft curl cream..so all together thats 3 "products" even though in my mind the detangling spray isnt rly a product..but whatever. so what products do YOU use? do you like them? im just worried that im turing into one of those high mantnaince girl girls! lol

Comments

• ycats93921ycats93921 Registered Users Posts: 60
    I use MANY MANY products, my mom actually comes to me to make her hair curly.. lol I use gels and mouses and serums and milks and everything, [not all at once though]
    CG since 5/07 2C/3A currently using: jessicurl, Tigi Catwalk, re:coil and many more... proud to be a PJ!
  • snapssnow92snapssnow92 Registered Users Posts: 170
    i used to use like sooo many products that i would mix together but then i realized that it didnt work! so now i use shampoo, conditioner, detangler (if i need), moose if it is humid and always gel!
    ~Snaps~
  • JuicyTubeJuicyTube Registered Users Posts: 2,369
    I use 2 styling products. Currently coconut oil and a gel but I'm going to switch to curl creams and spray gels.
    3b-3c CG
  • waterlily716waterlily716 Registered Users Posts: 781
    Right now I'm using LOOB and HE Body Envy gel. I also leave a drop of honey and a dollop of CO in my hair to keep it soft. I use a vo5 CO, but I'll have to switch because I've almost used up the whole bottle in one week (it's so watery)! My mom always gives me grief about how many hair products I have. She has a short hair cut and 3a hair that she brushes out using zero products. I would look like a poodle if I brushed out my 3b hair... :shock:
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    3a/b low to normal porosity curls
    CG method since 2006 @:-)
    CO wash: suave naturals coconut
    rinse out CO: GVP conditioning balm
    stylers: KCNT, CK, jessicurl spiralicious
    @waterlily716 on YouTube, FB, & Twitter
    Blog: Curls and Blossoms

• CarmenCarmen Registered Users Posts: 31
    I use a conditioner, LOOB and a gel. I wash once a week or every two weeks with a sulfate-free shampoo and use a deep conditioner. :wink:
    Natural blonde 3b with some 3c & 3a, thick and coarse
    modified CG since September '06
  • curlygurly81091curlygurly81091 Registered Users Posts: 10
    Ok, so i use garniea fructese (cant spell it right) long and strong shampoo and conditioner, then i use the conditioner that comes int the hairdye box. Then after my shower i use gel, mouse, hairspray, spray gel, shine spray, leave in conditioner on the roots, and smoothing serum on the ends.
    3B <3
    LOVE to COLOR.
  • pepz2pepz2 Registered Users Posts: 3
    Hmm the most i use is Gel and Hair spray
    rdgas.jpg
  • curlsmakemecrazycurlsmakemecrazy Registered Users Posts: 15
    i use the garnier fuctise stuff too (also don't know if i spelt that right) haha its amazing and makes my hair like perfect ringlets but i use the curl and shine conditioner and but some gel in it and loads of hair spray to keep it tamed.
  • ElithiaElithia Registered Users Posts: 297
    I used to use a million different things, but I ran out of a lot and didn't bother to replenish. So, I use Herbal Essences conditioner and a tiny bit of L'Oreal StudioLine Melting Gel. (as you may read in my sig.) It works great.
    Proudly CG since 8/10/06 - the story of my hair!
    Type: 3a/b, very thick
    Length: almost BSL wet
    Products: Suave coconut conditioner, coconut oil, Totally Twisted gel

Don't forget to be awesome!
  • UnrulyCurlsUnrulyCurls Registered Users Posts: 33
    I don't use too many products. My mom thinks I fuss over my hair too much. :]
    Let's see:
    Suave Coconut shampoo
    Suave Coconut conditioner
    Suave Mousse
    La Bella Gel
    Olive Oil

So, I just use five items. :D
    3B/3C, thick, biracial curls
    Modified CG
    Loving my Coconut Oil
    Scouting for the best straightener
  • reincarnated888reincarnated888 Registered Users Posts: 87
    Dry, thick, coarse 3b hair LOVES BB Styling Lotion, JCS Nourish&Shine, Devacurl One C, Elucence MBC, BB Curl Cleansing Condish, Devacurl NoPoo, Honey, Water, and BB Natural Hair Oil.
  • ShacharShachar Registered Users Posts: 5
    I use shampoo, 2 conditioners (i like using a one for definition and one for antifrizz. This way you get full benefits of both... maybe I'm crazy but it worked). Then I use a anti-frizz/definition serum (this one does both). And a mousse. I used to use a cream in place of the serum.
  • LuciteLucite Registered Users Posts: 19
    I use activate hydrating conditioner often also as my leave-in (or suave coconut) and I top it with aura hypoallergenic gel and An-Gel.
    Curl type: 3B some 3C in front
  • slinkygirlslinkygirl Registered Users Posts: 2
    I use lots of products, i try to switch off every once in a while because sometimes using the same product over & over can make ur hair not look as good as it first did when u first try it.

I use pantene prov mousses and gels, which makes my hair look nice, but has alot of wax and other things which arent so good so im now trying ot sammy
    Hey everyone! im Ashley, im new to naturallycurlyhair.com
  • newbarbienewbarbie Registered Users Posts: 3
    I actually don't use any products. I shampoo and condition with Herbal Essense, and that's it. Luckily I live in a very dry climate town, so I never have to deal with humidity.
  • purdycurlypurdycurly Registered Users Posts: 51
    I have a bunch of products but hardly use them.
    I shampoo 1-2 times a week and condition everyday when i'm not busy, (conditioning is an absolute essential for us curlies)
    But don't shampoo too much or it strips your hair of it's natural oils, shine, volume, and bounce.

I use sunsilk anti-poof conditioner to help control the poofiness of my hair,
    (though I also create various styles to make the poofiness look great on me)
    I use herbal essences or l'oreal kids shampoos because the kids shampoo is so soft on my hair and makes it very smooth and easy to detangle with a pick in the shower. I always air dry as blow drying makes my hair look cracked and damaged.

I comb out with conditioner in it, and scrunch and fluff it while spraying it with curl moisturizer. Then style it.

And that's my routine.
    Too curly for you!

I'm a 3a/3b
    Dark dark dark dark black hair
    Just below shoulders and growing it out!!
  • miss.chaNelmiss.chaNel Registered Users Posts: 23
    i use White Rain conditioner.
    3a bra strap length hair. condish everyday with Suave Moisture Milks Berries N' Cream.
  • SCGSCG Registered Users Posts: 5,416
    I use conditioner (I use reg. conditioner as a leave in), Suave Mousse (level 7), and some Aussie Sprunch Spray to hold the style in. It's worked well for me, and I've been using the same products for about 1 1/2 years.

I did use got2be creme for curly hair (I can't find the actual product name right now) for a while, but after a while, 7 dollars a bottle was too much for me since I was paying for it.

I also used Sunsilk 24/7 creme (for dry hair, it was in a pink bottle. Again, can't remember the full name) which I liked a lot, but I always forget to buy it when I'm at the store, so I haven't used it in a while.

"And death is at your doorstep
    And it will steal your innocence
    But it will not steal your substance
    But you are not alone in this"

“My ability to turn good news into anxiety is rivaled only by my ability to turn anxiety into chin acne.” - Tina Fey
  • -curly-claire--curly-claire- Registered Users Posts: 127
    I use...
    Pantene Pro V Curls Conditoner
    aussie 3 minute miracle conditoner
    vo5 mega hold gel
    boots curl creme
    perhaps toni and guy twist it curl balm
    AND currently testing out sulphate and non sulphate shampoos :wink:
    Pass: curly
    3A.
  • cappucin0cappucin0 Registered Users Posts: 1
    i use catwalk curls rock shampoo, biosilk conditioner, garnier fructis curl construct mousse & got2b smoothing creme gel (:
  • GabaGaba Registered Users Posts: 11
    Just two products: conditioner (currently using something Aussie, can't remember exactly what) and Herbal Essences gel (both Curl Scrunching and Body Envy work great for me).
    For second or third hair day I use a little bit of Alberto VO5 smoothing!souflé to tame any frizzies. That's all!
    2/3a
  • ChatulChatul Registered Users Posts: 21
    I use only shampoo and conditioner without rinsing or aloe gel, which is really healthy for hair.
    I apologize for the somewhat poor English. I'm from Poland so my home language is polish, not english.

:blob:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file