CurlTalk

WEAR IT LOUD, AND WEAR IT PROUD.

Hey ya'all, I just wanted to reinforce that we have to be proud of who we are and our curls...so today I say, on this beautiful sunny one at that,....WEAR IT LOUD, AND WEAR IT PROUD. I know I am. We are curly and we are proud!!!!!
Red
3B, CG,Corkscrew
Xtramoist shampoo, Fastfood leave on, Recoil, varnish Gel-Herbal Essances, Totally Twisted
Irish-American Curly
Never try to be something you are not, and never be afraid to be who you are.
RedheadCurly

Comments

• MagooMagoo Posts: 2,173Registered Users
    Thanks for the confidence boost, RedHeadCurly. I sure needed it today. It's a bit more humid today and I'm having one of those "gosh my hair is so big and poofy so I'll just pull it back once again kind of days" :oops: .
    3b/c fine, thick, porous, protein sensitive
    Modified CG, CJ Rehab, JCWDT, KCKT, VO5 Chamomile Tea Therapy, CJDF, HEBE Gel/Mousse, Bioinfusion Rosemary Mint shampoo, occasional protein

Experimenting with BRHG

"If you want the rainbow, you've gotta put up with the rain"
  • long_n_curlylong_n_curly Posts: 300Registered Users
    We had a humid but windy day today and I wore my hair down and BIG I resisted the urge to put it up and just let it go wild!!!!
    Believe it or not I got lots of compliments on it LOL
    Lots of Fine easily weighed down 3A curls
    PJ currently loving Devacare one c, CEHT,& Durahold but still searching for HGs
    Finally grew out my bad layers!!!
  • DoodlesDoodles Posts: 1,984Registered Users
    I wish it was sunny in Maine! The weather has been poopy this weekend. :( I'm definitely workin' it though!! ;)
    2A/2B, fine, normal porosity

Growing out a pixie as of November 2013 :elephant:

Shampoo: Elucence MBS & Renpure Originals Argan Oil
    Conditioner: Elucence MBC & Renpure Originals Argan Oil
    Leave-in: CJ BeautiCurls
    Stylers: BA gel & AG Re:coil

Product Junkie that keeps falling off the wagon!:tongue3: