CurlTalk

Lovers of Batia & Aleeza gel

DoodlesDoodles Posts: 1,984Registered Users
Whats the best way to apply it and whats your favorite thing about it (the smell doesn't count ;) )?
2A/2B, fine, normal porosity

Growing out a pixie as of November 2013 :elephant:

Shampoo: Elucence MBS & Renpure Originals Argan Oil
Conditioner: Elucence MBC & Renpure Originals Argan Oil
Leave-in: CJ BeautiCurls
Stylers: BA gel & AG Re:coil

Product Junkie that keeps falling off the wagon!:tongue3:

Comments

• LadydncingLadydncing Posts: 964Registered Users
    I always apply my products to sopping wet hair. I love how shiny my hair is with this gel. It's also very easy to distribute! :)
    Maya
    3b/c CG routine
    HG line DevaCurl
    Password: Locks

event.png
  • VanedaVaneda Posts: 402Registered Users
    B&A gel is my absolute HG of all time.

I apply, by first towel blotting my hair of some of the excess water. I then brush (yes, I must brush or run a comb through my freshly washed and conditioned hair every morning) and then apply B&A in "sections". I first take a big puddle and put it over the top layer of my hair. Then I pull up the top (canopy I guess) section and put another puddle on the "bottom side" of the canopy and on the top of the next layer. Then I pull up another section and do the same and so on until all layers of my hair are coated.

To finish I usually bend over and put the last puddle over the bottom (underneath) of my hair, paying special attention to the ends.

When I stand back up I scrunch my hair all over before blow drying with a diffuser.

In all I probably use 4 or 5 palmfuls of B&A every morning. It may sound like a lot but a bottle of this stuff seems like it lasts forever.

What I love about it is the curl definition, shine, and staying power/hold. Nothing I have used has even come close to it.
    2/b-2/c - I shampoo daily with non-sulfate shampoos - right now am *loving* L'Oreal Everpure shampoo and conditioner
    For styling: homemade flax seed gel, Curl Keeper, and/or KCCC
    Current favorite product: *KCCC*!!