Leg Issues: Ingrown Hairs, Leg Acne, Folliculitis, Cellulite

Confused CurlyConfused Curly Posts: 229Registered Users
I was reading Allure and I have a feeling that the "acne" on the back of my thighs is folliculitis.

I was in Sephora today and I picked up something that caught my attention: Poetic Cosmetics "Ingrown Eliminator". Has anyone tried this stuff?

I also bought some Neutragena Anti-Cellulite Cream because it has Retinol and Ralph's Groceries had it on sale for $10. I thought it might help with the bumps. If itr does something with the cellulite - even better!

Last but not least, Ralphs was also phasing out the large size of Curel Shave Minimimizing Lotion. They had the large size on sale for $5 while the small size was more than $10! :shock:

Has anyone tried that? Or the Jergens version?
Do you know why they call it "PMS"? Because "Mad Cow Disease" was taken.
--Unknown, presumed deceased

Comments

• curlstormcurlstorm Posts: 8Registered Users
    I use the Jergens Leg Smoother or whatever the exact name is and I do feel as if it reduces the hair growth on my legs. The hair definitely comes in finer.

I'm not familiar with the other stuff you listed.
    Because someone who speaks in such absolutes is always wrong.
  • SystemSystem Posts: 39,059 Administrator
    I use the Jergens shave minmizer lotion and I think it does a lot to minimize hair growth. My hair grows back in finer and slower. It did take about 4 weeks of consistent use for me to see good results, though.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file