Lush.....

MiyokoMiyoko Registered Users Posts: 25
Hey ladies. Has anyone ever tried anything from this company?? I heard alot of great things about their "Dream Cream" ...Halle Berry uses it, so that's pretty cool in itself, but can you use this cream on your face???? :roll:
3C/b
Cream of Nature Shampoo...[Mane-N-Tale Co] and Suave Coconut....Nexxus Humectress leave-in....Tigi Bedhead smoothing fluid & Dove hair gel....Chaz Dean studios Fig Oil....
Garneir Fructise 3minute mask....

beijos e abracos

Comments

• rouquinnerouquinne Registered Users Posts: 13,737 Curl Connoisseur
    my dear, if you do a search on Lush you will find hundreds of posts about it!

one of our members loves their stuff so much, her screen name is Lushaholic!

:lol:

i've never tried the Dream Cream, but i don't see why you couldn't use it on your face if you wanted to.
    My blog:

http://labellatestarossa.blogspot.ca/

Little Mother of all the Roaches, President-for-Life of the MAC Harlots!
  • EilonwyEilonwy Registered Users Posts: 12,391 Curl Connoisseur
    The products for hair are generally considered to be drying. But as Rou said, there are lots of Lush fanatics here! I've never tried the brand, but you should PM Lushaholic if you have specific questions.
  • lushaholiclushaholic Registered Users Posts: 2,180
    You mean me? :lol: :oops: Don't know what you're talking about. :twisted:

But seriously, you can definitely use Dream Cream on your face. It wasn't intentionally meant for the face, but you sure can. I know many who use it on their face, especially those with very sensitive skin, and they love it. The scent is a bit herbally, so it might take some getting used to, but it's wonderful stuff!
    3a/2c f/mii. pics added 2/3/07
    spingbannerwk6.jpghycoffeeiconuy8.gif
  • MiyokoMiyoko Registered Users Posts: 25
    Ahhhhh... :lol: Thanx ladies :!:
    How about i just got some lush products today! Whoa. Great stuff. I just now put some "Dream Cream" on my face and OMG! It feels really really really good. I have super sensitive eczema type skin and my face normally feels tight and itchy. Right after i rubbed it in almost IMMEDIATLY!!! my face stopped itching!! All i have to say is WOOOW!. Thanx again ladies. 8) wooohooo
    3C/b
    Cream of Nature Shampoo...[Mane-N-Tale Co] and Suave Coconut....Nexxus Humectress leave-in....Tigi Bedhead smoothing fluid & Dove hair gel....Chaz Dean studios Fig Oil....
    Garneir Fructise 3minute mask....

beijos e abracos

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file