MAC lipglass tasti

frxncrlsfrxncrls Registered Users Posts: 252 Curl Neophyte
anyone use the lipglass tasti?? i took my boyfriend's daughter to the counter and she chose one of those. i tried one and it was a similar shade to a discontinued laura mercier gloss that i love.

any thoughts/feedback??
in humidity hell south Florida or high and dry Colorado
CG since 2005
2a, 2b, 3b - fine hair, low density - low/normal porosity
washing: cj curl assurance gentle cleansing, cj daily fix, as i am coconut cowash
conditioning: cj smoothing, cj strengthening, giovanni 50/50 balance, darcy's pumpkin seed, kinky curly knot today
styling: homemade fsg, kinky curly curling custard, cj pattern pusha
pt: cj curl fix, cj repair me
avoid: humectants, polyquats

Comments

• rouquinnerouquinne Registered Users Posts: 13,737 Curl Connoisseur
    the colours are very sheer.

and i've seen a lot of posts from people on my makeup groups that they taste SO good, they keep having to reapply because they're licking them off quickly!

:shock:

on June 3rd, MAC is releasing fruit-flavoured Tasties!

:D
    My blog:

http://labellatestarossa.blogspot.ca/

Little Mother of all the Roaches, President-for-Life of the MAC Harlots!
  • frxncrlsfrxncrls Registered Users Posts: 252 Curl Neophyte
    thanks rouquinne.... i know you don't me - i am always lurking here and post once in a while.... but reading all of your posts.... i have learned a lot from you about make up!! :)

how have you learned so much??

i have also learned from my friend who works for laura mercier, and though i don't wear much make up, i love learning about it!

thanks again!

laura
    in humidity hell south Florida or high and dry Colorado
    CG since 2005
    2a, 2b, 3b - fine hair, low density - low/normal porosity
    washing: cj curl assurance gentle cleansing, cj daily fix, as i am coconut cowash
    conditioning: cj smoothing, cj strengthening, giovanni 50/50 balance, darcy's pumpkin seed, kinky curly knot today
    styling: homemade fsg, kinky curly curling custard, cj pattern pusha
    pt: cj curl fix, cj repair me
    avoid: humectants, polyquats
    laura, of course i know you!

you're member No. 5 from the very beginning of NC! i joined in August of 1999, but had to be re-added when the board ate my account.

i learned a lot about makeup by wearing it a lot.

when i was at the University of Toronto from 1979 to 1983, i studied opera [among other things, my major was PolSci] and had to learn about stage makeup. then when i moved into my own tiny first apartment in 1984, the very first MAC counter opened up only a few blocks from where i lived!

when i started singing on a semi-professional basis, i used to arrive early to talk to the makeup and wig people and since i got myself ready so soon, they taught me how to 'age' people and apply fake facial hair and other fun stuff, in addition to doing my own makeup.

now, if only i could figure out how to turn myself into Angelina Jolie or CZJ... ;)
    My blog:

• pixieheartpixieheart Registered Users Posts: 15
    rouquinne wrote:
    now, if only i could figure out how to turn myself into Angelina Jolie or CZJ... ;)

Rou, when you are able to do this, please pretty please pass these tips around :D
    you bet!

i would, however, keep the red hair!

:D
    My blog:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file