We’d like your help getting CurlTalk back on its feet!

By participating on CurlTalk — posting, commenting, liking — in the next few weeks, you will automatically be entered to win amazing prizes.

Our latest winner is Savagegirl!

CurlyCanadian, Bomega and EllaJ have also won wonderful prizes! Will you be next? Post, like, comment, GET ACTIVE and help us get CurlTalk ENERGIZED again!

Learn more!

I made myself a fotki yay!!!

so I finally made myself a fotki, i'm so excited, hopefully i'll keep it updated it. so ladies what type hair am i???? i though i was a 3b but i really don't know , my hair is less curly now that i've been kinda cg for a while.

just so you know all the shine is because of the flash, and i really wish it showed my frizzies, i'm just really frustrated cause i don't have any volume or curl at the roots, that's why i make a little 'elvis' (that's what my hubby calls my hairstyle) .

anyways enjoy the pics and any recomendations and comments are welcome, any ideas on a haircut that would give me more volume?

thanks
Crazycurlyhead !

oops i forgot to post the link for my fotki :oops:
/home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fpublic.fotki.com%2FCrazycurlyhead%2F" class="Popup
Very modified CG. Activate and B2B pomegranate Condish. Re:coil, Joiwhip, LOOB, HE set me up and orange bottle. Boots, cant' remember anymore.
In a place where dry and burned straight hair is so common my wild spanish curls are my greatest weapon!

Comments

• unique1193unique1193 Posts: 328Registered Users
    Your. hair. is. goregous.
    Im am wayy jealous. :D
    I love your tatoo also, definitley awesome.

2c/3a
    Growing out hair to a little above bsl
    pw: ringlets

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file