CurlTalk

Christo Seminar 4/24 6:30pm -- Anyone going?

Anyone going to "The Art of Curly Hair" seminar at Christo next Tuesday? Here's a link to the info: /home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fnewyork.citysearch.com%2Fprofile%2F45095781%2Ffree_art_of_curly_hair_workshop.html" class="Popup

It would be fun to meet more NC members. Swapping anyone? :lol:
Over 2 years without shampoo. Finally grown out the evil relaxer. LOVING my ringlets!

Comments

• Koukla72Koukla72 Posts: 1,680Registered Users
    Edited due to a cyberstalker. Sorry, guys. :(
  • hrgirl314hrgirl314 Posts: 47Registered Users
    I will be there
  • rose's ringletsrose's ringlets Posts: 119Registered Users
    Cool.

I noticed from your posts that you had a cut at Devachan recently. How was it. I had mine cut by Jackie yesterday. Best haircut I've EVER had. Worth the big bucks!
    Over 2 years without shampoo. Finally grown out the evil relaxer. LOVING my ringlets!
    bump :D
  • hrgirl314hrgirl314 Posts: 47Registered Users
    i wasn't thrilled with the haircut at first -- but now i do like it. i will totally go back again but i think i will go to carlos or ana since i have heard so many great things about them. i am interested to see what they have to say at christo. are the christo products CG friendly?? i think the invite said they will give some samples out. well, my assistant has very kinky hair and always blows it out -- so she is curly today and is coming with me. so if the projects aren't cg then i will pass them along to her. do you work in the area of christo's salon??
  • CurlyClaireCurlyClaire Posts: 116Registered Users
    Nuts... I just sent an email and the seminar is full. Ah well. Maybe next time.
    I've heard good things about Carlos and Ana, too. I am VERY happy with my cut from Jackie. I just uploaded my before and after pics:

/home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fpg.photos.yahoo.com%2Fph%2Fkilgoregraphics%2Falbum%3F.dir%3Ded91re2%26amp%3B.src%3Dph%26amp%3Bstore%3D%26amp%3Bprodid%3D%26amp%3B.done%3Dhttp%253a%2F%2Fpg.photos.yahoo.com%2Fph%2Fkilgoregraphics%2Fmy_photos" class="Popup

Now you can recognize me and say hello!

I work pretty close to Christo's, but between work and the seminar my plan is to head down to Macy's to return a pair of shoes.

See ya later. 8)
    Claire, I'll bet with this great weather we're having many people won't show. If you're nearby, I would stop in and see if there's room.
  • elleceselleces Posts: 68Registered Users
    I had to cancel, I hope some other curly was able to go in my place. Can someone post a review of the seminar here? I would love to hear how it went.

Thanks! :)
    Botticelli/3A with some waves too!