CurlTalk

Yay For 3rd Day Hair!

So i was able to get my hands on Catwalk Curls Rock Amplifier for a nice sweet curlie on the swap.. finally used it the other day and love it ( the smell is great too ) .. i wasnt sure still how to use it so i just used about two lil pumps, and raked in the scrunched on soaking wet hair , then i scrunched in some loreal spiral curls mousse cuz i thought it wouldnt be good alone in my hair. great curls but a lil crunchy of course.. then when i go home later i scrunched out the crunch. my hair still looked great , then later before bed i decided to take a wide tooth comb and comb out a lil and i was amazed at the chuncky waves i got all over! my mom thought i used a curling iron to get them lol . shes all i like your hair like that !
This morning i didnt even wash my hair , just spritzed with water , ran a lil more Curls Rock , scrunched, then diffused halfway with clips..im waiting it to dry but i will scrunch out any crunch and im loving my 3rd day hair today! :D ( i was going straight two days ago so i just scrunched in the curls rock to see what it would look.. this is the second time i have gotten 3rd day hair with a product before )
Modified CG-Use Low Poo
Use Suaves & VO5 Condish For CG-Honey+ Condish=My curls are loving it!
*Suave gels ( love crunchy gels )*My HGs-Re:coil, Jessicurls , Boots , Loreal Spiral Curl Mousse, Tigi Amp*

*~Show Your True Beauty Cuz Curls Rock!~*

Comments

• godgivenpermgodgivenperm Posts: 678Registered Users
    Yupp, this is the only product that I can get 3rd day hair out of. :D
    3B/3C
    No more PJ tendencies. Tigi Curls Rock Curl Amplifier is the best thing to make my curls rock all day! Next best are KCCC and Re:Coil +HE TT Gel.
  • hockeymomof3hockeymomof3 Posts: 2,159Registered Users
    YEAH!! That is awesome! You're gonna make me fall off this wagon girlie....
    3b/a
    Cowash - No Poo
    Conditioner - One Condition
    Gel - Light Defining Gel

Looking to try Devacurl Decadence line next! Can't wait to try it.
  • tinicurlydtinicurlyd Posts: 1,053Registered Users
    lol hockeymomof3 :lol: ..if it wasnt for bumping into u on the swap i probably wouldnt know how good this product would be. now i know why u and godgivenperm love curls amplifier so much! :D
    Modified CG-Use Low Poo
    *Suave gels ( love crunchy gels )*My HGs-Re:coil, Jessicurls , Boots , Loreal Spiral Curl Mousse, Tigi Amp*

• pitgirlpitgirl Posts: 162Registered Users
    I can get 4th with curls rock.

I used to need a whole can of mousse to get my hair good but 2 little pumps and I'm good to go.

I'd suggest just putting it on over a leave in, and forget the mousse. :wink:
    3a Redhead
    Umberto Giannini & Curls Rock Amp
    Fotki pw: curls

.png

.png
    tinicurlyd wrote:
    lol hockeymomof3 :lol: ..if it wasnt for bumping into u on the swap i probably wouldnt know how good this product would be. now i know why u and godgivenperm love curls amplifier so much! :D

Thanks! :) What shampoo & conditioner are you using these days??
    3b/a
    Cowash - No Poo
    Gel - Light Defining Gel

Well hockeymomof3 since i got color and highlights done last month im still using a color poo and condish by citrie shine. usually i used a color poo/condish by loreal but i decided to try the citrie shine and it rocks . makes my hair so shiny and glossy! , i even use the condish to CO on days i dont poo and it works great...but i noticed since that my hair is growing like a weed!..Shoot by the time i go to Vegas in june i might have to get a retouch up done . :D
    Modified CG-Use Low Poo

That is awesome! It does seem when I am using shampoo, my hair grows faster.
    3b/a
    Cowash - No Poo
    Gel - Light Defining Gel

I thought my hair was at a stand still for a bit , but when i started to take GNC nourishair and then got my hightlights/color done i can really see that my hair is growing faster then the norm , could be the weather too mabye.
    Modified CG-Use Low Poo

• MaxMax Posts: 125Registered Users
    pitgirl wrote:
    I can get 4th with curls rock.

I used to need a whole can of mousse to get my hair good but 2 little pumps and I'm good to go.

I'd suggest just putting it on over a leave in, and forget the mousse. :wink:

what leave in do you use?