CurlTalk

Please help me find a gel...

OK, so my hair pictures are really old and I really need new ones. My hair is in a shorter style with more layers and in a lot better shape... except I moved to Germany and cannot find any products like I used to use!! Anyway, I am currently trying to use L'oreal Paris Mega Gel but it looks like I poured olive oil all over my head after it dries. The same thing happens with Herbal Essence Humidity Defying gel.

My favorite gels ever in exhistence were: Aussie Tizz No Frizz and Gel+Water. I cannot find anything comparable. :(

Here's a quick summary of my routine:
Creme of Nature on the roots and rinsed to the ends, condition with One C and rinse it all out. Scrunch out water witha t-shirt, add the horrid mega gel and then plop. After about 15 minutes, I usually diffuse dry.

I'm growing desperate... soon I will have to begin straightening if I cannot find a good enough alternative. I'm tired of pony tail days.

PS, I have acess to a PX so it doesn't matter if the products are American (and if I can't find them, my brother can send some over).

Comments

• echokittenechokitten Posts: 1,751Registered Users
    Aussie Tizz no Frizz is still available but is renamed as Sidney Smooth Tizz no Frizz. I just realized this myself the other day. I have been looking for TnF and passing right over it as it has been renamed. I also like the LaBella Curls gel (pink one) and Sleek n Shine Curl Activating Gel also.
    Cincinnati Ohio>>>Coarse protein sensitive 3a, Jessicurl WDT as a leave in, Biotera gel, White Boots, PW= coffeecurls

"Man tries to exaggerate what nature has given him," Charles Darwin (1809-1882).

"Nothing makes a woman more beautiful than the belief that she is beautiful." -Sophia Loren