Okay...So I have this weird feeling... (possible TMI)

shellibeanshellibean Posts: 4,500Registered Users
It is like when the baby is moving around and it is really REALLY low. It is like where my panties start (and I wear low rise) and sometimes goes all the way down to my nether regions. It is kind of a pulsy/contracting/sometimes a little painful and sharp, movement. What the heck is this?? Is it normal? Should I be concerned? Should I tell a physician? Am I having some sort of pre-labor? Any ideas?
A closed mind is a wonderful thing to lose.

"...you could have a turd on your head and no one would notice."~Subbrock

"I had an imaginary puppy, but my grandpa ate him."~Bailey

Comments

• SigiSigi Posts: 2,379Registered Users
    I don't know what that is Shelli. I remember with my second, it felt like he was sitting so low that I swore he was gonna fall out. :lol: There was a lot of pressure, but no pain or twitching or anything like that. Maybe you should call a doctor and just ask to be sure.
  • shellibeanshellibean Posts: 4,500Registered Users
    AH..."twitching"...good word. That def. describes the feeling (when it isn't painful)...hmm...
    A closed mind is a wonderful thing to lose.

"...you could have a turd on your head and no one would notice."~Subbrock

"I had an imaginary puppy, but my grandpa ate him."~Bailey
  • deezee02deezee02 Posts: 1,509Registered Users
    shellie-

In the beg. i always felt Steven low, always after i peed, like something else was floating around in my body. yes, floaty feelings not twitches. Even in the end, i always felt him low and he was never a huge kicker (never saw any limbs sticking out of my body)
    58eCm4.png
    SCxkm4.png

Come swag with me!
  • medussamedussa Posts: 12,993Registered Users
    Head is probably down there and his little hands are probably moving to his face to perhaps suck his thumb. My baby is low also. Twitches and achiness down below and kicks/rolls up top.
  • cajuncurlscajuncurls Posts: 270Registered Users
    Mine has been breech so far, so I've got a head up in my ribs on the right side and she kicks a LOT ... straight down you know where! OOUUCCHH!! I think she's trying to escape already.
    Did you do it for love? Did you do it for money? Did you do it for spite? Did you think you had to, honey?
    - Eagles

age.png

age.png
  • Oregano  (formerly babywavy)Oregano (formerly babywavy) Posts: 5,297Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Because of all the tendons pulling and stuff, sometimes a certain movement, or kick will send this twinge, or pain, right down into your cervix. Is this what you're talking about? You're lucky you're just feeling it b/c I've been experiencing this for MONTHS. Uncomfortable isn't it? :lol: Apparently stuff like that just gets worse with the second and third :roll: I think the worst thing I'm experiencing is groin pain. I was so weirded out at first like, why does my groin hurt? Not to mention groin is just a funny word. Groin. Okay, sorry.
    ~ the artist formerly known as babywavy ~

Please excuse any typos. For the time being, we are blaming it on my computer.
  • cosmicflycosmicfly Posts: 1,814Registered Users
    Yeah, what babywavy said. It was definitely worse the second time around. With Max, I felt like he was going to fall out for the last week of my pregnancy. With Maya, it was more like the last couple of months, basically from the time she turned from a transverse breech (beginning of December) until she was born (end of January).

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file