maternity leave rocks!

SystemSystem Posts: 39,060 Administrator
I've spent my day in the parks, taking care of the dog, cooking like I have time to cook, and generally pampering myself with manicures/pedicures. Future hubby even said I smell "happy". It must be the pheremones.

I'm sure the baby being outside of the belly will be cool too, but I'm totally digging this in-between time.

Comments

• DarkAngelDarkAngel Registered Users Posts: 2,671 Curl Neophyte
    I am glad you are enjoying your time. Isn't your official due date next week? I think I remember you saying it was my birthday.
    image.php?type=2&o=5&c=1&date=2009-10-07&babyname=Sebastian

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." -- Theodor Seuss Geisel
  • SystemSystem Posts: 39,060 Administrator
    The "official" date is the 24th but I just say end of April-ish.
  • inheritedcurlsinheritedcurls Registered Users Posts: 2,954 Curl Connoisseur
    Doesn't it!!!

I so enjoyed the two weeks I had before the baby came. I went to the pool in the morning, shopped, had lunch with friends, and got a manicure and pedicure.

Enjoy it...it disappears for awhile after the little one arrived. :D
  • DarkAngelDarkAngel Registered Users Posts: 2,671 Curl Neophyte
    The "official" date is the 24th but I just say end of April-ish.

Yup, that's my birthday! I vote for BabyWJG to come that day.
    image.php?type=2&o=5&c=1&date=2009-10-07&babyname=Sebastian

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." -- Theodor Seuss Geisel
  • jennapeachjennapeach Registered Users Posts: 37
    I was taken out of work 6 weeks before I gave birth - I have VERY fond memories of those weeks. :D
  • internetchickinternetchick Registered Users Posts: 6,191
    I totally thought this was going to be a birth announcement. Tease! :lol:
  • Oregano  (formerly babywavy)Oregano (formerly babywavy) Registered Users Posts: 5,297 Curl Neophyte
    I was just talking about that. Yeah, I remember mine was nice too, although I was due toward the end of August, so I really didn't go anywhere but near air conditioning.

This time I don't get a maternity leave from my job. But my job involves lots of hugs and kisses, so it's not so bad.
    ~ the artist formerly known as babywavy ~

Please excuse any typos. For the time being, we are blaming it on my computer.
  • SpiderSpider Registered Users Posts: 3,381 Curl Neophyte
    Mine is almost up :cry:
    Don't let your heart be broken. Let it love.
  • ZinniaZinnia Registered Users Posts: 7,339
    Has anyone heard from Webjockey? Baby born? Although, it could be too early even though her due date was the 24th...
    Life shrinks or expands according to one's courage. Anais Nin
  • SystemSystem Posts: 39,060 Administrator
    Still pregnant.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file