CurlTalk

I almost forgot my debit card pin #

medussamedussa Posts: 12,993Registered Users
I'm standing there with my toddler in the cart and about 10 bags of groceries. I pull out my debit card and my mind went blank. I panicked. Got it wrong the first time. Was warned that the card would no longer work after the second try. I took a deep breath and tried to visualize the number. I got it right.

Stupid pregnancy hormones. :x

Comments

• KaiaKaia Posts: 8,815Registered Users
    Whew! :)
    *Poster formerly known as Bailey422*

Here's all you have to know about men and women: women are crazy, men are stupid. And the main reason women are crazy is that men are stupid. ~ George Carlin
  • WileE-DeadWileE-Dead Banned Posts: 24,963Banned Users
    :lol:
    I've done that too...
    I blamed mommy brain at the time...

I have to visualize punching in the numbers, then I have remembered...but usually don't use the debit anymore...lol
    0004.gif

Ever since the sports thread wars I have sensed a special connection between [edit] & Wile. Like the connection oil has to water. I almost can't speak of it. Wait....my eyes are misting. ~asq
    Let’s just stay together and tell the world to kiss our ass. ~P

• Oregano  (formerly babywavy)Oregano (formerly babywavy) Posts: 5,297Registered Users
    Are you kidding? I got my new debit card w/ the new pin number a couple of months ago. I STILL can't remember what the damn pin number is. I'm usually SO good with numbers - I memorize them, no problem. But this one I'm having such a problem with. I wrote it out a dozen times too, cause sometimes this helps me remember.

I've already had it retained at a machine b/c I kept using the wrong pin. Whenever I try to use it at a store it tells me invalid pin. I've given up and I just use it as a credit. :lol:
    ~ the artist formerly known as babywavy ~

Please excuse any typos. For the time being, we are blaming it on my computer.
  • shellibeanshellibean Posts: 4,500Registered Users
    I had to go get a new PIN b/c I forgot mine too!!
    A closed mind is a wonderful thing to lose.

"...you could have a turd on your head and no one would notice."~Subbrock

"I had an imaginary puppy, but my grandpa ate him."~Bailey
  • medussamedussa Posts: 12,993Registered Users
    It's the hormones, I tell ya! I'm pretty sharp otherwise. :lol:

I'm just going to have to write it down somewhere. Hey! I just had an idea. I'm going to change it to the last 4 digits of my husband's work number. I'll never forget those numbers (unless he changes jobs). :P