We’d like your help getting CurlTalk back on its feet!

By participating on CurlTalk — posting, commenting, liking — in the next few weeks, you will automatically be entered to win amazing prizes.

Our latest winner is Savagegirl!

CurlyCanadian, Bomega and EllaJ have also won wonderful prizes! Will you be next? Post, like, comment, GET ACTIVE and help us get CurlTalk ENERGIZED again!

Learn more!

What are clips?

What in the world are clips and where can I find them? I am looking to make my hair look as long (weighed down) and soft as possible.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
Trinity

Comments

• curlyclaudiacurlyclaudia Posts: 416Registered Users
    Hi Trinity, they are metal or plastic thingys that open and close to hold your hair, if you look at my fotki pictures I have them in my hair. You can buy them anywhere, They add volume on top or clip them to the bottom of a curl and they will pull it down while drying. Hope this helps
    3b, modified CG, short inverted bob living in Central Jersey
    Current faves: no poo, HE Hello Hydration, ck, Shea Moisture, Mixed Chicks
    PW colombia
    /home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fpublic.fotki.com%2Fcurlyclaudia%2F" class="Popup

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• trinitygracetrinitygrace Posts: 7Registered Users
    Hi Trinity, they are metal or plastic thingys that open and close to hold your hair, if you look at my fotki pictures I have them in my hair. You can buy them anywhere, They add volume on top or clip them to the bottom of a curl and they will pull it down while drying. Hope this helps

Oh I know what THOSE types of clips are, lol! I have tons of them! I was thinking clips as in "hair extension clips" to make your hair look longer. Is there such a thing?
  • EilonwyEilonwy Posts: 12,389Registered Users
    Oh I know what THOSE types of clips are, lol! I have tons of them! I was thinking clips as in "hair extension clips" to make your hair look longer. Is there such a thing?

They sell those at drugstores and malls, but they're likely to look fake. Although I suppose that only the bad ones are noticeable, so maybe there are lots of good ones out there! If you really want to invest in one, you could go to a store that sells/makes wigs.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file