MAC virgin pagin Rouquinne

JENCURL2JENCURL2 Posts: 23Registered Users
Hi! I wrote in my other post that I just purchased a few MAC items for the first time and am really loving them. I'm very new to MAC and am not all that great w/makeup. I was just wondering if you could help me with a few suggestions of what eyeshadows might look good together (any of them, not just the ones I have-Satin Taupe and Shale).

Any e/s combinations would be great! I'm pale and cool toned with light blue eyes and light brown hair. The nearest MAC is 45 minutes away and I just wanted to have an idea before I got there.

Also are there any "must have" eye shadows and ones I might could do without (warm tones that wouldn't look right on me or perhaps ones like Vanilla that might be easily replicated)?

Thanks so much for any help!
aka jencurl

Comments

• rouquinnerouquinne Posts: 13,729Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    Shale was an EXCELLENT purchase!

it's a colour i'd recommend to just about anyone as the perfect grey-toned purple. :)

if you're looking for a beautiful neutral that can be worn alone or with a lot of other things, i highly recommend Naked Lunch. it's a shimmering peach shade that goes gorgeously with blue eyes. also consider Mulch, a velvet-texture medium brown.

Crystal is a lovely, slightly shimmery lilac shade that suits a lot of people too.
    My blog:

http://labellatestarossa.blogspot.ca/

Little Mother of all the Roaches, President-for-Life of the MAC Harlots!
  • SystemSystem Posts: 39,059 Administrator
    Rouquinne,

Thanks so much! Even though MAC is so close, I don't have time to go and am going to order from gloss.com (free shipping with $50 order..I think). Here's what I'm thinking (and this is based on recommendations.site unseen..so any yeas or neas would be great):

Naked Lunch
    Patina-?
    Mulch-Do you use this in the crease and what does it go with?
    Seedy Pearl?
    Retrospech
    Maybe Honesty?

Not sure ..only have enough money to get about $50 worth.
    I'm a little conservative so some of the colors on the MAC website freak me out. Some look pretty (Vex, Trax, etc), but I wouldn't know how to wear them. Although I could see my sister whos in college wearing all the funky colors!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file