CurlTalk

See anything bad?

I've been using "Curls Bounce" gel (tesemme) since it is clear, but since I am not up-to-speed on ALL the jargon, see anything in this stuff that is bad??? I don't think I've seen anyone here using it so I thought I would ask! :)

Thanks!

Water (Aqua), VP/ Dimethylaminoethylmethacrylate Copolymer, PVP, PPG 5 Ceteth 20, Polysorbate 20, Triisopropaline, Carbomer, DMDM Hydantoin, Sorbitol, Propylene Glycol, PEG 12 Dimethicone, Olealkonium Chloride, Tetrasodium EDTA, Panthenol, Gelatin/Keratin Amino Acids/Lysine Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Fragrance/Parfum, Ext Violet 2 (ci 60730)

Comments

• KaiaKaia Posts: 8,815Registered Users
    It's fine for CG. I tried it and remember being completely unimpressed with its performance.
    *Poster formerly known as Bailey422*

Here's all you have to know about men and women: women are crazy, men are stupid. And the main reason women are crazy is that men are stupid. ~ George Carlin
  • carrie640carrie640 Posts: 216Registered Users
    Jury is out on the gel....still evaluating it....but man...I just HATE sitting in the WalMart aisle for HOURS reading the backs of bottles!!! LOL!

I look suspicious!
  • zeldagoblinzeldagoblin Posts: 575Registered Users
    Heheheee I know what you mean Carrie. I get really self conscious after a while, the shop assistants "casually" cruising up and down and glancing sideways at me, as if to say "what is she DOING?"

Actually, when I shop with the family, if I so much as slow my step at the hair products aisles I get the biggest chorus of moans and groans! :lol:

What can I say, its an obsession!

Liz x
    Here are my curly pics, password is fuzz

/home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fpublic.fotki.com%2Fzeldagoblin%2F" class="Popup

But then again, too few to mention...