Joico Joilotion Sculpting Lotion discontinued

curlyzencurlyzen Registered Users Posts: 1 Curl Neophyte
I'm disappointed/frustrated because this was my favourite gel type product EVER! I'm looking for something that comes close. If you're in the same boat and have found something, please let me know what it is. If you haven't used Joilotion but use a similar product, what is it? Joilotion was runny, soft hold, no crunch. I like it because I only had to use one product and if I wasn't liking how my hair was drying, I could just add water to reactivate it. I've tried a lot of other gels and no luck so far. I actually think that the only thing that has come close is homemade flaxseed gel, so maybe I just need to work on refining my recipe. I think my hair type would be considered 3C. Thanks!

Comments

• DtmDtm Registered Users, Curl Ambassador Posts: 1 Curl Neophyte
    Joico Joilotion was also my favorite styling product. Have you found anything that works as well?
  • begonia1977begonia1977 Registered Users, Curl Ambassador Posts: 2 Curl Neophyte
    Also having the same issue. I have very curly hair and have been using this product for 30 years
  • begonia1977begonia1977 Registered Users, Curl Ambassador Posts: 2 Curl Neophyte
    Any updates? I called joico and they said use "joi full." My hair doesn't hold past the day though with it

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file