Introduction

marlo.westleymarlo.westley Registered Users, Curl Ambassador Posts: 1 Curl Neophyte
Hello!
My name is Marlo and I am thirteen years old. Over the last few years, I have noticed my hair getting FRIZZY. This is probably because where I live it has been getting increasingly hotter and more humid. My hair type is supposedly 2c but it changes depending on the products I use. I learned about the Curly Girl Method and I decided to try my own version of it.

before.png Is my hair before. I was using Bed Head by Tigi Moisture Maniac Shampoo and Conditioner but My hair was very dry and dull. I would wash it every other day And I think that is what made it so dry.

after.png is my hair this morning after I took a shower last night. I used Nexxus Curl defining shampoo and conditioner, Mark Anthony Strictly Curls, and a small amount of Not Your Mother's Curl Talk Gel. My hair is so soft and curly but it still looks a little frizzy. Do you guys have any suggestions on products or methods to use on my 2c hair?

Comments

• andreajones188andreajones188 Registered Users, Curl Ambassador Posts: 19 Curl Novice
    When your hair is damaged or dry, the cuticle absorbs the moisture in the air, causing it to swell up and create frizz.The fix? Making sure your cuticle is healthy, strong, and hydrated. This starts with using Pai-Shau’s Signature Tea Complex products, which work to fortify hair from the inside out.The type of brush you use to detangle your locks could actually be causing even more damage. Certain types of hair brushes are too rough on wet hair, which is already extremely prone to breakage. Instead, use a comb specifically designed for styling wet hair such as Pai-Shau’s Detangling Comb. Wide-toothed combs are perfect for hair that is prone to frizzy hair because they hold more space for the hair to pass through, which helps prevent unnecessary damage to your delicate locks.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file